The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Alright **** it, I think swag is matts partner. I think they essentially planned out that whole day 1 thing because swag knew he could bring matts back. I know this because through whatever non-specific, non-claiming means, I know that swag's night ability is to pardon a lynch. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Alright **** it, I think swag is matts partner. I think they essentially planned out that whole day 1 thing because swag knew he could bring matts back. I know this because through whatever non-specific, non-claiming means, I know that swag's night ability is to pardon a lynch. 

Woah....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I feel like MWil is more likely Mafia with that matts re-flip.

I definitely felt the same, and I'm going back and forth between scumteam with Matts and overeager civ..

He called me out, but never attempted to push for me to be the lynch.. It almost feels like he was just trying to put a target out there without explicitly looking like he was trying to save Matts by flipping the lynch

If he wasn't trying to actually do anything with the information, why was he pushing it? He got nothing of note out of it that he didn't already know

Just now, rackcs said:

wow......that means either swag or tk3 is confirmed scum

Hey rack, can you go read the order of operations in the OP?  Thanks

You're listening to morons to make these opinions. Also, I don't know why you're making the assumption that nobody matts quoted yesterday was scum.

Actually. I made my own opinion. I just want input. I am curious why you wouldn't just throw Touch out there if you are town?

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Things are getting spicy up in here

@SwAg whats up buddy?

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

feels like a lot of duality here

Mwil / Racks -> TK / Swag

If those roles were 1 mafia / 1 civ, then could MWil and Swag be a full on buss team?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

wow......that means either swag or tk3 is confirmed scum

No, it doesn’t.  Jesus.  Go read the OP, the Pardon occurs first in the order of operations.  Not half a day after the person ******* dies.

Not that I’m even claiming a pardon, because that would get me modkilled.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Where was the Tk3 thing again? 

basically  mwil claimed to know tk3 can pardon a lynch. tk3 confirmed it (all without technically roleclaiming, so its legal)

rack claims that swag can pardon a lynch.

obviously if both are truthtelling, one of swag/tk3 is scum.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Hey rack, can you go read the order of operations in the OP?  Thanks

Good call out

The Matts thing definitely looks more like a revival than it does a pardon

Is @rackcs miswording? or did you really mean "pardon" in your swag callout

• Like 1