The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes, I did say the *second time* I skimmed a few lines. Good job.

Minus some points from yourself for not being able to follow the conversation. 

You said that after you got called out for saying you were skimming when you were looking for a slip.. it doesn't mean much after that, especially since there is zero indication you were talking about the *second time* before you got called out on it.

Obviously your argument having very little credibility this is entire the reason I'm pointing it out again, in case you can't follow the conversation.

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

You said that after you got called out for saying you were skimming when you were looking for a slip.. it doesn't mean much after that, especially since there is zero indication you were talking about the *second time* before you got called out on it.

Obviously your argument having very little credibility this is entire the reason I'm pointing it out again, in case you can't follow the conversation.

He asked how I read through the post so quickly. So I explained it. 

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What's my point?  My point is that you're drawing distinctions without a difference in an attempt to explain away your circuitous story collapsing under its own weight.  

Or, as you might understand:  Occam's Razor says you're lying.

Okay. 

Didn’t read the rules initially, despite Matts having a fairly robust history of reading the OP as Town to gain the means of a half-baked “gotcha” moment.

Then read the rules, but seemingly didn’t read posts that extended beyond a few lines.

Didn’t try to lolclear, as matts will always bring up as his favorite thing to do as Town.

Took exception to the MWil push, and defended MWil in a roundabout way.

Contradictory or otherwise unbelievable explanation for events and actions, which are some variation of: I didn’t read, I sorta read, I read but don’t get it, and I don’t care.

So, y’all should vote for him.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Didn’t read the rules initially, despite Matts having a fairly robust history of reading the OP as Town to gain the means of a half-baked “gotcha” moment.

This is a blatant lie. I almost never read the the front page until a reason surfaces.

Then read the rules, but seemingly didn’t read posts that extended beyond a few lines.

A second blatant lie. I skimmed through the first ~5 pages before I posted. It wasnt the first few lines. As I said, you and I have different definitions. I was able to pick up on multiple things (orcas schtick, your rules thing, the fact that you suspected people asking for wincon/dome confronting you, etc). 

Didn’t try to lolclear, as matts will always bring up as his favorite thing to do as Town.

Havent had the opportunity. 

Took exception to the MWil push, and defended MWil in a roundabout way.

Nah. 

Contradictory or otherwise unbelievable explanation for events and actions, which are some variation of: I didn’t read, I sorta read, I read but don’t get it, and I don’t care.

So, y’all should vote for him.

This is another blatant lie. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tag me when you’re done lynching Matts.  You’re not going to get better on a D1 than what I’ve given you.

Im going to have fun laughing at you. Again.

• Like 1

People can literally read your posts.  

I’ve emphasized all the contradictions.  It’s not a blatant lie.  If it were, you would be able to show how it’s such a blatant lie, rather than merely declaring it, and hoping they don’t read what you actually said so far.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’ve already shown how that is true.

And I can cite at least four games where you read the rules / OP in the last 6 months as a means to do a “gotcha” or lolclear.

Go ahead. 

And I would be willing to bet that 100% of them were not done in the first few hours of day 1. 

Please. Make yourself look stupid. And dont ***** out now and not post them. 

You didn’t even interpret what I said correctly in half that post.  You literally misconstrued it to the point you might need remedial English.

I said you seemingly didn’t read posts that extended beyond a few lines, which seems true since you “skimmed” seemingly all of the long posts so far.

Just now, SwAg said:

People can literally read your posts.  

I’ve emphasized all the contradictions.  It’s not a blatant lie.  If it were, you would be able to show how it’s such a blatant lie, rather than merely declaring it, and hoping they don’t read what you actually said so far.

Which one of your blatant lies are you referring? Because the obvious hiccup is you being confused by the word skim. I guess "definition Matts" will have to come out since you are on the struggle bus right now:

an act of reading something quickly or superficially.

I never said I didnt read them. I never said I didnt understand the premise. I said I skimmed it. 

So yes, you are lying.