The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’re trying to get me to leave you alone, where if I don’t go pull these games, which at least some people should remember because you came into the thread and posted your full Role PM within your first three posts, and it was a controversy that resulted in like four other people doing it on D1.

The fact that you cannot remember just makes me think you seemingly forget chunks of your life.

Bro, I am simply asking you to do what you said. Obviously I remember the Marvel game and me posting my role early. That doesnt support your position that you stated.

PS - how is calling you a ***** and challenging you to make me a liar "getting you to leave me alone"?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

this is actually hilarious. 

you can’t say “correct” to someone saying you didn’t read it, then later claim you  did read it and were trying to confirm that you read it by saying someone was correct after that said you didn’t read it.

How could you possibly think you were countering what swag was saying rather than agreeing with it by saying “correct?”

this is truly one of the most mind boggling arguments I’ve heard 

Literally: “correct” and then given the opportunity to clarify with an explanation, he continued to be ambivalent on the whole “reading” thing, and said he skimmed twice.

Now he’s using some definition that he doesn’t even understand to contradict what he clearly said.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

this is actually hilarious. 

you can’t say “correct” to someone saying you didn’t read it, then later claim you  did read it and were trying to confirm that you read it by saying someone was correct after that said you didn’t read it.

How could you possibly think you were countering what swag was saying rather than agreeing with it by saying “correct?”

this is truly one of the most mind boggling arguments I’ve heard 

Dome, I wrote up a whole paragraph explaining how context clues would easily explain that I was referring to his second sentence. But the tone was nasty and I am trying to be nicer - so I deleted it. 

So I will simply ask: Are you actually confused as to how the correct was to his assertation of me skimming (which I reference 3 times in my response) or are you trolling/have an agenda right now?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro, I am simply asking you to do what you said. Obviously I remember the Marvel game and me posting my role early. That doesnt support your position that you stated.

PS - how is calling you a ***** and challenging you to make me a liar "getting you to leave me alone"?

Then I have to go find those games, and the point in those games where it occurred, which exhausts already finite time to spend here.

Marvel was one, and not the one I am referencing.  See: you do it so often, you cannot even keep the games straight.  The one I detailed, that you seemingly mistook for Marvel, involved you posting your full Role PM within your first three posts, and then @Counselor posted his PM, in addition to 3-4 other people, and your reason for it then was to “lolclear” yourself.

I’m literally describing the precise circumstances of which it occurred and calling witnesses, but you’re going to act like I’m full of **** unless I go spend an hour using the remedial search feature trying to find the name of the game, and the precise point at which it occurred.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Literally: “correct” and then given the opportunity to clarify with an explanation, he continued to be ambivalent on the whole “reading” thing, and said he skimmed twice.

Now he’s using some definition that he doesn’t even understand to contradict what he clearly said.

You didn’t read those posts.

Correct, I skimmed twice.

So you never read those posts.

Actually, fam, check out this dictionary to see I actually said I read while denying I read and affirming I skimmed twice.  So, really I read twice, you ******* casuals.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Then I have to go find those games, and the point in those games where it occurred, which exhausts already finite time to spend here.

Marvel was one, and not the one I am referencing.  See: you do it so often, you cannot even keep the games straight.  The one I detailed, that you seemingly mistook for Marvel, involved you posting your full Role PM within your first three posts, and then @Counselor posted his PM, in addition to 3-4 other people, and your reason for it then was to “lolclear” yourself.

Ah. In the game we were allowed to post our full PM and I guinea pigged it. Did I point it out? I dont remember. And if you recall my statement, I dont often read page 1 until there is a reason to do so. So, *maybe* that proves your point. Maybe not.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dome, I wrote up a whole paragraph explaining how context clues would easily explain that I was referring to his second sentence.

If you had a better understanding of basic communication using the English language you wouldn’t have had to write up a “whole paragraph” to explain what you were trying to say.

just say stuff that makes sense the first time.

But the tone was nasty and I am trying to be nicer - so I deleted it.

Nice or nasty, your posts make no sense, given the context.

So I will simply ask: Are you actually confused as to how the correct was to his assertation of me skimming (which I reference 3 times in my response) or are you trolling/have an agenda right now?

I’m not confused about anything. He accused you of not reading and you said “correct” and didn’t refute him with the follow up 

then you tried to say that you were reading, and your “correct” referred to skimming, which is the same as reading, but saying “correct” to a guy that just said you aren’t reading makes no sense unless you’re trying to say you weren’t reading 

Ah. In the game we were allowed to post our full PM and I guinea pigged it. Did I point it out? I dont remember. And if you recall my statement, I dont often read page 1 until there is a reason to do so. So, *maybe* that proves your point. Maybe not.

Are you kidding?  You’re literally trying to qualify that as not counting, and your argument makes no ******* sense.

You don’t read the OP until there is reason to do so... yet you were the first person to (1) quote the rule, (2) reference the rule, and (3) post your Role PM.  

What was the reason to read the OP in that game, matts?  Since you had one, apparently, and no one else did.

And we will never know if that is actually true or not.  It’s just conjecture going against a pattern that we can all observe.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You didn’t read those posts.

Correct, I skimmed twice.

So you never read those posts.

Actually, fam, check out this dictionary to see I actually said I read while denying I read and affirming I skimmed twice.  So, really I read twice, you ******* casuals.

Did you miss the post like an hor or so ago where I pointed out that you and I have different definitions of skim? My first "read up" I read very quickly through the post to scan for any useful information that jumped out. 

When I pulled the quotes, I read the first few sentences and posted them for Malf to explain. My logic was "I already skimmed through these once, they are about last game, lets let Malf point out the issue" 

If this is too complicated, far fetched or suspicious to you then I dont know what to say. But this is a pointless debate; especially because we both know you understand the context. And we both know you understood what I meant when I said "correct" for that matter. Im sure Dome understood it as well, but he is the king of taking singular words and attempting to apply them out of context.... So I am pretty sure he is trolling me.