Week 11: Saints (7-2) @ Bucs (3-6)

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

1/5, -2 yards, 4 PDs, 1 INT

That was his stat line last week. Absolutely insane numbers.

Doesn't get to play this week.

Of all the things BA has done that I’ve just let slide this year, this is inexcusable. Someone needs to ask him what the hell is  going on.

Edited by Lil' Shorty
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I think you have to fortify the lines.  Change QB, but you can t take one in the first round and stick him behind this line.

Realistically, Dotson is the only person that will be replaced? We invested too much money into C players. Even if we sign or draft a RT, Smith still exists. And will get owned annually x2 a year. 

This OL is stuck bc we only going to change one starter. 

Just now, indifference said:

Realistically, Dotson is the only person that will be replaced? We invested too much money into C players. Even if we sign or draft a RT, Smith still exists. And will get owned annually x2 a year. 

This OL is stuck bc we only going to change one starter. 

Jensen can be cut with zero cap hit.  I think it is about production.  Take that money and spend iy somewhere else.  Dot is done, they can t run outside the B gap on the right side.  Really hurting the offense

• Like 2

Just now, ravishingone said:

In 3 yrs, Lovie got Illinois bowl eligible.  I write this because of annoyed I am right now, they remove this entire staff will be a recipe for disaster.  Bowles and Leftwich need to get better along with the players.

Can't reset every year in football. You'll never have success that way. Gotta suck it up and take the lumps.