Week 11: Saints (7-2) @ Bucs (3-6)

bucsfan333

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Can't reset every year in football. You'll never have success that way. Gotta suck it up and take the lumps.

yeah but Leftwich just isnt good

Bowles has been but geez idk what is going on right now

i just want a new QB 

that has to be done , we just cant keep doing it with winston

New QB , OL, OL DL 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Starting QB 2020

Then again we keep losing we could get a rookie QB.

Then again we need to draft an OL in the 1st.

I don t know about the draft.  Tua is such a question mark.  You know if he gets drafted by Tampa. we know how it ends. 

I know you like Hurts, but I just don t about his arm strength.  I like Eason, but he is going to get killed behind this line, ugh

Edited by ravishingone

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I don t know about the draft.  Tua is such a question mark.  You know if he gets drafted by Tampa. we know how it ends. 

I know you like Hurts, but I just don t about his arm strength.  I like Eason, but he is going to get killed behind this line, ugh

I’ve liked Hurts but have cooled. I’d be down for Burrow but he’ll be the #1 pick. I’ve never been a huge Tua fan before the injury. Herbert concerns me with how he isn’t good under pressure and you hit the nail on the head with Eason, plus he doesn’t step up in the pocket.

I don’t think the Glazers would sign off on Kap but if we built the line he would be more than capable and has mobility.

Dak isn’t hitting the market but if he does I’d pay him.

5 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’ve liked Hurts but have cooled. I’d be down for Burrow but he’ll be the #1 pick. I’ve never been a huge Tua fan before the injury. Herbert concerns me with how he isn’t good under pressure and you hit the nail on the head with Eason, plus he doesn’t step up in the pocket.

I don’t think the Glazers would sign off on Kap but if we built the line he would be more than capable and has mobility.

Dak isn’t hitting the market but if he does I’d pay him.

Zero interest in Kap, I think you sign Fitz, and then draft someone.  I know Dalton is younger, but I don t think he is better.  Bridge Qb is probably only playing a handful of games to start the season, Fitz can play at a higher level then Dalton

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Jensen can be cut with zero cap hit.  I think it is about production.  Take that money and spend iy somewhere else.  Dot is done, they can t run outside the B gap on the right side.  Really hurting the offense

Jensen isnt the issue though. Even if you do cut him, you save space in cap but overall he hasnt been bad this year.

18 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Zero interest in Kap, I think you sign Fitz, and then draft someone.  I know Dalton is younger, but I don t think he is better.  Bridge Qb is probably only playing a handful of games to start the season, Fitz can play at a higher level then Dalton

I feel like going with Fitz then drafting a rookie just makes it seem like we’re going backwards, true or not. Plus the rookie is most likely a 1st rounder, so we better find a free agent OL to go with whoever we draft for the OL in the 2nd. 

This team is just so screwed. Year in and year out.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Jensen isnt the issue though. Even if you do cut him, you save space in cap but overall he hasnt been bad this year.

he s been okay.  There s a lot of push coming thru the A gaps, can t all be Cappa.  The way the pocket forms from the interior for the Saints today was so much better then the Bucs.  I m not suggesting he will go, but it wouldn t surprise me.

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I feel like going with Fitz then drafting a rookie just makes it seem like we’re going backwards, true or not. Plus the rookie is most likely a 1st rounder, so we better find a free agent OL to go with whoever we draft for the OL in the 2nd. 

This team is just so screwed. Year in and year out.

Why?  Fitz you can probably get for around 10 million for next season.  Take that cap savings and spend on the roster.

So how much you willing to spend on a QB who hasn t played in 3 yrs.  And then you wouldn t draft a QB?

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Why?  Fitz you can probably get for around 10 million for next season.  Take that cap savings and spend on the roster.

So how much you willing to spend on a QB who hasn t played in 3 yrs.  And then you wouldn t draft a QB?

Just cuz Fitz was around last year. No real reason. He’s not a bad bridge guy to a rookie and already knows the guys on offense, tho he will have to learn BAs offense like anyone.

If you will indulge me in a game of Madden real quick, would you give Dak 5 yrs $165M market value contract if he was available?