Nicholson Cooperating with Police In Death Of 21-Year-Old Woman

Slateman

Sad stuff. 

Have to give Montae some amount of credit for getting this young lady to a hospital at least. Many people in this situation — and this is especially true of famous people, I’d assume — choose not to help a person in an emergency of this nature, in order to avoid getting themselves involved.

But that aside, just a terrible look. Especially after the mess he got himself into last year. Hard to imagine any chance of him remaining on the roster if he gets even loosely connected to the drugs involved.  

As was said in the draft thread, we likely needed to target a replacement FS anyway. But this pretty much seals it — no way we can rely on this guy. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

The ties of sports and opiods is something that we'll continue to see. Obviously don't know the details, but not a good situation.

After the Tyler Skaggs situation and how everything came to light, I would love to see the big four sports leagues put an emphasis on this crisis not just for their own talent, but also take the lead on helping the country as a whole.  We all know this area is bad, and I'm sure most of us know at least one person affected by it, maybe more.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

After the Tyler Skaggs situation and how everything came to light, I would love to see the big four sports leagues put an emphasis on this crisis not just for their own talent, but also take the lead on helping the country as a whole.  We all know this area is bad, and I'm sure most of us know at least one person affected by it, maybe more.  

Opiods are an issue nationwide, but in sports, where you have doctors feeding these guys pills so they can get on the field, I think you especially need to be proactive. I couldn't agree with you more.

• Like 3