PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

between Mahomes throwing so low for easy picks, some good user lurking, and then some ridiculous hands by your defense, I got raped. I should sign your DBs to catch passes, never seen such a combination of defensive hands and offensive drops. No one on my offense could hold on during a hit.

Then @holt_bruce81 gets to wreck me next week.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

between Mahomes throwing so low for easy picks, some good user lurking, and then some ridiculous hands by your defense, I got raped. I should sign your DBs to catch passes, never seen such a combination of defensive hands and offensive drops. No one on my offense could hold on during a hit.

Then @holt_bruce81 gets to wreck me next week.

Good game though. Always a defensive battle for sure. I turn my DBs a lot to make them strafe. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by glide?

5 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Good game though. Always a defensive battle for sure. I turn my DBs a lot to make them strafe. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by glide?

GG. Not sure, but feels like anytime I suspect there's a window it immediately vanishes. the low passes amplified during the game. Then the 2 or 3 deep ridiculous picks.... it was a trainwreck in your favor.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

GG. Not sure, but feels like anytime I suspect there's a window it immediately vanishes. the low passes amplified during the game. Then the 2 or 3 deep ridiculous picks.... it was a trainwreck in your favor.

3 XFactors, 2 Superstars, not including 93 overall Adoree Jackson. Guidy is 80 overall with 96 speed. Delpit at MLB is XFactor. That's a lot of speed playing off the line.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

It’s the same when I play him. Looks like I have a window then when I throw it someone comes out of know where.

• Like 2