PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

I can do tonight. Would be nice if @Duoathome or @HoboRocket said something lol. 

Carson (@Duoathome) is in the process of moving. He's coming to Nashville. I don't know if his PS4 is still plugged in or not. Not sure why he hasn't responded to this point.

As for me, I haven't set everything up in my new apartment yet. I DID get internet on Friday, but nothing else is set up yet. I don't have a TV lol. So I'd love to still be in the league, but I'm pretty much in the same boat that I've been in since Week 17 of the regular season in our league. I can't actively participate in the league at this point. If you guys want to go ahead without me, feel free. I think my team is mostly set, anyways, so as soon as I'm able to join back up, I'll be golden. No FAs and my draft picks are unlikely to make the roster of my team (88 overall) anyways. 

I don't know what abilities the league owner/commissioner has, like if he can make draft picks for me, but I'm willing to participate remotely by just talking to the owner (I think that's @biggio7 ) if that's a possibility. Or, like I said, you guys can simply advance. Hopefully Duo/Carson will respond so that we can figure out what's going on there. His PS4 may be disconnected and packed up, though. Like I said, I'm not sure.