PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

3 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I don't think he is right about the no cap. I checked and every team has different cap room so @Fresh Prince might be in trouble? But, I think everyone still has enough cap they could handle some moves.

My cap space actually isn't as dire as I thought it might be, I've pretty much not signed any FA the past few seasons to contracts more than the minimum outside of Whitworth's one year deal and getting Gary locked up long-term. May be able to hold onto most of my core guys.

5 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I don't think he is right about the no cap. I checked and every team has different cap room so @Fresh Prince might be in trouble? But, I think everyone still has enough cap they could handle some moves.

Whenever I signed or resigned someone it showed my cap space being some crazy number. I might be screwed lol

• Like 1

As long as I’m able to resign Herbert, Hill and Simmons I should be ok. But lord I’m gonna lose some really good players over the next few years....Montez Sweat, Daron Payne, Shaq Griffin, Leonard Williams and Gareon Conley are Free Agents I know About this year that want $10+ million AAV. So I’ll probably say goodbye to at least 3 of them. And I already Traded away Noah Fant. 

Edited by holt_bruce81
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I was looking under the team salaries part. When looking there it says 31M in cap space? I mean it's still plenty either way.

Looks like mine is $62.4M, but I think that is for the current season; when you go in to negotiate with a player it should show cap space available next season (minus anyone under contract or offered a contract). Available funds is if you are an owner, that usually is a very high number and would only matter for signing bonus, no one would be in jeopardy with that.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Is this a thing that is ongoing that someone can join?

You're probably more than welcome to join our Fantasy4Real league, up to the rest of the committee. It was a fantasy draft and it's the first round of the playoffs in the first season. I can't see the rosters at the moment, but I remember getting thoroughly whooped by the 49ers twice this season, so they might be a good choice. Not sure if anyone is the Browns, but I remember them being loaded, as well. Both are in divisions that have a user team.

If you leave your PSN gamertag, someone can invite you and then you can take a look at the available teams for yourself. 

What do you guys think?

@biggio7 @Duoathome @holt_bruce81 @Fresh Prince