PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

Good game, thought I would finally beat you.

Good game man, If it wasn’t for that clutch user pick with Smith I doubt I stop you from getting in field goal range. I wasn’t even covering the receiver I was going after McCaffrey initially. 

Haskins was waaay better than I anticipated. 

Brian Burns 3 sacks in his NFL debut, Montez Sweat picked up 1 as well

2 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Good game man, If it wasn’t for that clutch user pick with Smith I doubt I stop you from getting in field goal range. I wasn’t even covering the receiver I was going after McCaffrey initially. 

Haskins was waaay better than I anticipated. 

Brian Burns 3 sacks in his NFL debut, Montez Sweat picked up 1 as well

Yeah for 69 overall his accuracy was a lot better then expected. I threw it to early on that INT, should’ve waited for him to cut back inside but felt the pressure 

Edited by Fresh Prince

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

Yeah I got lucky on that 

The part that got me is it was the guy that came in at the end of the play after I had already started tackling CMC

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

Yeah for 69 overall his accuracy was a lot better then expected.

Just prepare yourself, first game against the computer I bet he’ll be throwing some crazy ones. All in all though a nice CPU pick for you from the draft lol

Mecole Hardman is kind of a beast. Dawson Knox picked up another 2 red zone TD’s. Jackson seems really streaky right now. Started off great and then had a few throws in a row that were head scratchers. His only INT was me hitting the wrong button in the red zone. I was trying to throw a high pass to Boykin and I accidentally hit R1 instead of L1...whoops.

Montez Sweat 1.5 sacks and a FF that was returned for a TD by Smith. Sean Murphy-Bunting of all people also had 1.5 sacks, neither of which were a CB blitz O.o. Brian Burns was whisper quite the entire game, he didn’t even have an assist, let alone a tackle.

• Like 1

Lost in overtime to Dallas 24-21. Was up 8 with two minutes left before McCaffrey fumbles on our side of the field.

Haskin Jr. 20-33 210 2tds

McCaffrey. 22 for 97 1td, 8 catches for 74yds

Lee. 5 for 60 2tds

Davis 9 Tackles

Alexander 6 Tackles

Jack 6 tackles and 1 INT

Flowers 6 tackles and a sack

• Like 1