PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

15 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

This might be my favorite team I’ve ever assembled. First 3 drives for the Patriots....Wagner forces 3 fumbles, all recovered by my defense lol 

Wow lol.

I do think I agree tho, this league i like my team more than any of the others.

Used to run the KC playbook, trying the NO right now. Liking some of the formations and sets, haven't gotten comfortable with the pass routes though, and seems like a lot fewer deep shots. I'll keep with this playbook a few weeks and see how I feel.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Used to run the KC playbook, trying the NO right now. Liking some of the formations and sets, haven't gotten comfortable with the pass routes though, and seems like a lot fewer deep shots. I'll keep with this playbook a few weeks and see how I feel.

I just use whatever team I am. xD

13 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Kc is my favourite in this game with how many plays that have the backs running routes

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Kc is my favourite in this game with how many plays that have the backs running routes

Yep. Been using KC for awhile now in this game. Tried to change it up, but I never really got comfortable with any other playbook. 

@RuskieTitan I've heard Oakland has a nice PB. 

Edited by holt_bruce81
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:
11 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Yep. Been using KC for awhile now in this game. Tried to change it up, but I never really got comfortable with any other playbook. 

@RuskieTitan I've heard Oakland has a nice PB. 

Does anyone else in here know a good sim playbook for passing stats? I have used KC and tried Arizona. Heard good things about Chicago with the West Coast Spread scheme, but haven't tested it. 

15 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Does anyone else in here know a good sim playbook for passing stats? I have used KC and tried Arizona. Heard good things about Chicago with the West Coast Spread scheme, but haven't tested it. 

Wish I could help you out, but honestly I don't really sim much.