BDL 2019 Week 11 - Rome Eternals @ Hungary Hippos

ny92mike

Rome Eternals @ Hungary Hippos  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2019 at 05:59 AM

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

Hungary really trying to convince us about this Goff is better at home gimmick. Well he looked like crap at home this week. Rome is the better team. They execute better. And that is that.

There is literally a pattern statistically over the past two years... higher completion percentage, higher td to int rate higher qbr, better deep ball accuracy, higher yards per pass..

That said he did have a 51 yard TD pass called back because his WR caused an illegal formation penalty. He lost another potential when he sent a 50 yarder to Kupp but he was brought down at the 1 yard line... His INt was bad though.

FtbbE6br.jpg

hugFmQQ.jpg

Edited by PR
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

How many of these home yards came against the bucs when they chucked it like 70 times this year 

That was also with a healthy Woods and Cooks who were both out this week versus Chicago. How many of you want to start Josh Reynolds in your top 3 WRs... I'll wait.

2 minutes ago, PR said:

That was also with a healthy Woods and Cooks who were both out this week versus Chicago. How many of you want to start Josh Reynolds in your top 3 WRs... I'll wait.

The 70 chucks were more the point 

Edited by bcb1213

I actually like the run heavy offense for Rome. It's how New Orleans has gotten the most out of it's older QB in real life and I think it works wonders in a game where his opponent is really trying to beat Brees up. 

Goff has been in a slump lately but I don't think he sinks the team, I just think Rome matches up very well with Hungary's offensive weapons.