Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

I'm not sure if any of you do Teasers so I may be screaming into the wind, but tonight's game has gone from opening at a O/U of 42.5 to now at 34. 

Normally in this situation I'd look to Tease the U41 here, but in this case, with two bad defenses & playmakers on the offensive side of the ball, I have an itch to Tease the O27

Thoughts from others? 

bonus bets in guys since we took jeudy and Johnsons yards I think the over 3.5 catches for both players at +199 is reasonable. 

betmgm has this cool td bets where you can pair two players for Everett and mayor it was +300 that's not bad value for two players to go over .5 tds.

Edited by thebestever6

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

O' ye of little faith.

We just lost to Nick Mullens and have like 0 points / 200 yards over our last 6 quarters. Which is amplified even more due to the short week, possible to switch to Hoyer or Jimmy G at QB, and Jacobs likely missing the game.

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Jahmyr Gibbs O43.5 rush yds, 58+ rush yds +200 1U, 75+ rush yds +500 0.5U, 90+ rush yds +800 0.5U DK vs. DEN - yes, I'm going with the 3-alt line, 4U play here.   DEN's rush D is absolutely their weak spot.   DET's OL & run game are absolutely their strength.   Why am I taking this so aggressively?   Well, in the past 3 games, Gibbs' snap share has risen 

Sam Laporta O45.5 rec yds, 63+ rec yds +210 1U, 84+ rec yds +500 0.5U DK vs. DEN - pretty similar reasoning to Hockenson.   Frankly, OC Ben Johnson would be nuts if he didn't run it 35x this week...but throw it to Laporta 7-8x (and get Amon-Ra St. Brown his 10+ targets, too).   He's their #2 downfield option, in an area we struggle mightily on.

Love both of these. 

I'm also eyeing the Alvin Kamara Rushing Over, Saquon Barkley Rushing Over, & Javonte Williams Rushing Under as of right now. 

The Giants have been gashed on the ground as of late (though Dexter Lawrence is now back), so I really like Kamara in what should be good game script. The Saints have also been miserable against the run lately and Saquon's line could be suppressed coming off a bad game. Finally, Javonte plays the 2nd best run defense in the league in Detroit, number should still be in the mid 50's for him which I'm fine with. 

I'll report back with more as I look. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

On one hand, Chase Brown’s comeback will continue to take away from Mixon. But on the other, Mixon, the running game, and the OL have looked really good the past two weeks. The offense has changed under Browning, with much more plays coming from under center (which has been favouring the running game). Brown taking carries has also kept Mixon fresher. 

I’m staying away.

Ya, very good rationale on your end and hearing it from a fan will probably dissuade me (which I appreciate). You're right, Cincy's run game has been hot under Browning and I already didn't love what should be great game script for Mixon here. Add to that the number opened in the mid 50's instead of my projected mid 60's, and I'm very likely to stay away. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Raiders are losing tomorrow night my brothers

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

O' ye of little faith.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We just lost to Nick Mullens and have like 0 points / 200 yards over our last 6 quarters. Which is amplified even more due to the short week, possible to switch to Hoyer or Jimmy G at QB, and Jacobs likely missing the game.

MIN's defense is predicated on confusing the QB, and O'Connell just got master-classed by DC Flores.    No Jacobs definitely hurts.

But here's the thing - LAC's D is nowhere near MIN's.   They literally can't cover anyone, and it's all based on getting pressure on the QB with Mack & Tuipolo to cover up the deficiencies.     LAC won't fool anyone with their coverages (a massive diff with facing MIN's D - DC Flores is on another level right now).  The only reason why DEN didn't put up more than 17 pts on the D is that Russell Wilson is THAT limited right now.   Aidan O'Connell isn't the answer, but he can throw to Adams / Meyers / TE all day long.     The flip side is that Maxx Crosby makes life miserable for the O's.    If you had Jacobs, I'd back LV -7 TBH.   But I'm ok backing LV -3 here.   

TO's are the big X factor, so if O'Connell plays like Deputy Rod Farva, then OK, it could blow up.   But otherwise, you have like LV this week.   Especially since that short week also applies to Eason Stick, too.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

MIN's defense is predicated on confusing the QB, and O'Connell just got master-classed by DC Flores.    No Jacobs definitely hurts.

But here's the thing - LAC's D is nowhere near MIN's.   They literally can't cover anyone, and it's all based on getting pressure on the QB with Mack & Tuipolo to cover up the deficiencies.     LAC won't fool anyone with their coverages (a massive diff with facing MIN's D - DC Flores is on another level right now).  The only reason why DEN didn't put up more than 17 pts on the D is that Russell Wilson is THAT limited right now.   Aidan O'Connell isn't the answer, but he can throw to Adams / Meyers / TE all day long.     The flip side is that Maxx Crosby makes life miserable for the O's.    If you had Jacobs, I'd back LV -7 TBH.   But I'm ok backing LV -3 here.   

TO's are the big X factor, so if O'Connell plays like Deputy Rod Farva, then OK, it could blow up.   But otherwise, you have like LV this week.   Especially since that short week also applies to Eason Stick, too.

We are in full tank mode 

7 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Turning to hoops - going to the  well with Memphis visiting - Jalen Green o20.5 2U / 25+ +250 / 30+ +750 0.5U FD tonight

Took Green O20.0 points and Reddish U9.5 points on prize picks. 

Reddish has only scored 10+ in 1/9 and 5/20 games all season.