Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

I really like the TEs in this one, both Friermuth and Hudson receptions, even with the back up QBs.

One thing I’m confident in, the Bengals are going to air the ball out. For whatever reason, we really struggle to run the ball against PIT - see Mixon’s 8 carries for 16 yards a few weeks ago. I think the interior guys like Hudson and Boyd see a lot of balls. PIT being down a few safeties only strengthens this. 

As for Friermuth, it’s as simple as we refuse to cover TEs. He’s killed us for 9 receptions and 100+ yards a few weeks ago, I don’t think Rudolph kills his opportunities this time around. 

I’m playing Friermuth up to 7 receptions (milestone) at +1500, just because the odds are insane. Hudson up to 6. Also parlayed both at 6 +7000 with a $20 free bet.

I also like Browning over 31.5 attempts.

2 hours ago, adamq said:

How we feeling about Gabe Davis? I like him to break this cold streak and actually catch a couple passes. He's on my fantasy team so I may just be trying to manifest it 🤣

DK.. 50+ rec yards +230, 70+ at +600, 80+ at +950

I played him lol reminds me a lot of shaheed.

2 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I really like the TEs in this one, both Friermuth and Hudson receptions, even with the back up QBs.

One thing I’m confident in, the Bengals are going to air the ball out. For whatever reason, we really struggle to run the ball against PIT - see Mixon’s 8 carries for 16 yards a few weeks ago. I think the interior guys like Hudson and Boyd see a lot of balls. PIT being down a few safeties only strengthens this. 

As for Friermuth, it’s as simple as we refuse to cover TEs. He’s killed us for 9 receptions and 100+ yards a few weeks ago, I don’t think Rudolph kills his opportunities this time around. 

I’m playing Friermuth up to 7 receptions (milestone) at +1500, just because the odds are insane. Hudson up to 6. Also parlayed both at 6 +7000 with a $20 free bet.

I added Tanner Hudson o27.5 rec yds 2U / 42+ rec yds +210 1U DK instead.  No Minkah makes a huge diff sadly I don’t have alt lines on catches so this seems decent.   Added to SAT card. 

With this news Noah Gray +800 / +12000 2+ FD 0.4U / 0.1U & Richie James +950 FD / ?? 2+ 0.4U / 0.1U are now added to MON slate.   James is crazy - he’s +375 & +350 on Bodog & Score**   - ironically I need James to drop on FD to get 2-TD prop there (which I suspect happens soon, grab the 1-TD now).   

Edited by Broncofan

Well a last minute surprise with CIN Irv Smith inactive - NEW ADDED SAT PM LATE - Tanner Hudson +500 / +8000 2+ Bodog 0.4U / 0.1U @ PIT  - I was holding off but then Irv Smith GD inactive and PIT missing 4 safeties including Minkah Fitzpatrick so I have to take the half-stake shot.  

Edited by Broncofan