Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

With the Kittle news, I ADDED SEPT 19 - Chris Conley +600 / +7500 2+ TD DK 0.8U / 0.2U @ LAR - Conley was going to be out there in 3-WR formation anyways, but he's going to be another big bodied WR in the RZ, and with no Kittle, his equity as a potential target goes way up.

Also ADDED SEPT 19 - Jonnu Smith +800 FD / +12000 2+ DK 0.8U / 0.2U @SEA - yes it's Skylar Thompson.  But SEA still struggles to cover the TE, and with their DB's, the TE is the natural target in the RZ.    On DK/Score, he's in the +400 range, so have to take this shot.

Edited by Broncofan

16 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

man I wish I could get the score 2td +50000 crazy all I found was +17000.

To be clear, I wouldn't take those odds, Baker might only get 5-6 snaps and no targets.   Even +1000 / +15000 wouldn't pique my interest.   It's just that NE has no real idea who they are putting out there, because it's so bad.   And Baker is clearly the one guy who could hit a home run on 1 play.   But again, that's not even a good 10% play.  

But you give me 3% payout odds, then I'm intrigued...but only for a sprinkle (not even a half-stake play).   

• Like 1

Oof, tough game last night.  Rhamondre breaks off a 25-yard run and injures his finger and misses the 2Q except for the kneel down.    NYJ up 2-scores and then NE never goes back to the run game.  

Hunter Henry sits for pass downs.   Bad call nonetheless.   

Breece Hall truly unfortunate.   Has 40+ yards at halftime and then gets 2 carries until the last drive of game in 2H, when NE stacks the box knowing run is coming.    

Henry a bad call, Stephenson injury and Breece not getting 2H carries protecting a lead, don’t mind the decision but it’s an 0-3 night.   The 2024 struggles continue.   Sigh.  

Edited by Broncofan

NGL it’s so bad right now I am tempted to just take a break - but my evals say there are 4 smash spots in the late slate.   If I have another losing day on Sun-Mon I’ll need to reset, but I’m trusting the evals for these 4 guys: 

LATE 

ADDED SEPT 21 - Diontae Johnson O47.5 rec yds 2U, 66+ rec yds +200 1U DK @ LAR -  I wanted 40 range but a review of the CAR O games shows the OL is protecting really well.    Adam Thielen gets CB Nate Hobbs who is a lockdown slot CB.   This screams Diontae all day.    

ADDED SEPT 21 -  Greg Dortch O28.5 rec yds 2U, 41+ rec yds +200 1U, 60+ rec yds +500 0.5U DK vs. DET -  DET D is great against the run and getting pressure on the QB.  But they still struggle against the slot WR and short area.    That’s Dortch.   LAR couldn’t cover anyone so Harrison & McBride ate - but in a game I see DET winning that sets up beautifully for Dortch to get 6-8 targets.   At sub-30 I have to go 2-alt lines.  

ADDED SEPT 21 -  Trey McBride O53.5 rec yds 2U, 71 rec yds +200 1U DK vs.  DET -  in the same vein I’ll take the other short-intermediate target hog in McBride.     His volume and skills are so reliable; last week’s yardage was suppressed by the blowout.   In a game I see ARI losing, great setup for him.     I will only go 1-alt line given he may be asked to chip Aidan Hutchinson on the way out and so could cap his ceiling for yards.  

ADDED SEPT 21 -  Jordan Whittington O31.5 rec yds 2U, 46+ rec yds +200 1U & 70+ rec yds +700 0.5U DK vs. SF - Demarcus Robinson is the #1 WR but books have the wrong #2    IMO it’s Whittington as he took the Kupp position while D-Rob took the Puka position.   Against SF the Puka spot is more valuable - but D-Rob is set at 48.5.   I’ll take the ridiculously low number here.   Those who hace catch ladders may want 4-5-6-7 considered (he might go 7-70 ceiling wise).   

LONGSHOT TD 

ADDED SEPT 21 - Keontay Ingram +950 / 14000 2+ FD 0.4U / 0.1U @ ATL - interestingly DK / other books have him at +400.   This reflects the uncertainty on who gets the work with Isaiah Pacheco out.    Maybe Kareem Hunt takes over eventually but Ingram being activated off the PS suggests he’ll have a real role.    Obv not a lock but worth the half stake at those numbers.  

With the prior Sunday plays I’m at 14 daytime props.    That’s enough for now lol.  BOL! 

Edited by Broncofan

On 9/19/2024 at 10:06 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not nearly as much fun or longshot-like @Broncofan but FD is hanging a Derrick Henry ATD at -125 and that feels awful tasty. Baltimore has got to win this game and Dallas is very soft up front. Henry has 1 TD in each game too. id be surprised if he didnt get 1

shows what I know. -120s out there now