Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Racks - didn't do a thing to so save swag.  He claims he didn't want to vote hockey who he also though was town....what is real concerning is that...he chose to save hockey over the claimed town cop 🤔

This is such a ridiculous take. You ******* lynched the claimed town cop and are then saying I'm scum for "not saving him" by voting hockey even though at end of day I was on the strongest other lynch. I'm baffled. Scum *** pickle.

5 hours ago, Forge said:

You guys are feasting on your own tail at this point if you're really town. 

Earlier you were getting at me about being defeatist

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

HOW?

I urge you to tell the fine people how me telling you to tell counselor who to hit is power role hunting as you have stated. 

What it is, is me trying to get definitive statements from you about people into the thread that you can't balk from. Like I said you have a history of being hesitant to do so as scum. 

That is my feel on how you are approaching things.  I don't get the sense from your crap reasoning on how the d1 went down that you are scum hunting.   How other players see it is up to them.

Again you are force fitting a narrative to support a theory/meta read that is wrong.

• Like 1

@Counselor before I leave for the night...

Squire - I'd lock in on him at ghos point if we could vote. 

Forge - too many connections and really odd things going on between him and squire.  I'm now of the opinion ots both of them

Racks - didn't do a thing to so save swag.  He claims he didn't want to vote hockey who he also though was town....what is real concerning is that...he chose to save hockey over the claimed town cop 🤔

You getting an early jump on town LVP this game I see

7 hours ago, Forge said:

You think that. You can't know that. I would have been more than happy to jump on that vote. Nobody else was interested. 

Really?

7 hours ago, Forge said:

That was like 3 hours before I said my piece and your vote was on swag. Why didn't you vote that way when I said I was open to it? Why didn't you quote me and say that you were willing to vote that way as well? 

In pickles mind he does it is ok for him to be hesitant with his votes.  He places that expectation on other players.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I feel pretty good about any of 

BCB

Pickle

Orca/Hockey

...in that order.

I’ve already said why on Hockey. He also knew full well voting someone not here in an effort to prove he’d follow through would keep his vote on SwAg.

Pickle and Orca votes swag after he claimed cop.

BCB threw his vote away in an effort to justify staying off the lynch.

I‘d ordinarily feel good about Touch being town because he doesn’t let SwAg get lynched day 1 for sure, but the cop claim may have let him acquiesce and seize the opportunity, so I have him neutral.

I think Squire is Town.

I think Forge is Town.

I think Rack is Town.

I’m pretty sure counselor is Town.

I fell asleep

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well I basically outted my read on him last game so it appears he made sure to play it differently this game....

He didn't prod swag (but swag was never here much to allow for that)

He made sure to vote (albeit off the main 2)

He was active.  

I'd lean neutral 

You need to work on that meta read. 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm actually in line to agree with the first two to an extent. 

Touch I'm not sure on. Pickle summed it up the post before, but he is playing this slightly different than I have come to expect in his scum game. He was active early on and did try to trip up Mwil. So I'm kind of meh on him right now. 

This thought from you is extremely odd given the context. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Counselor

I guess it could potentially confirm squire's alignment or get a read on it (not real strongly)

If forge is mafia then I doubt squire is bc it wouldn't make sense to get him almost lynched for no reason. 

You realize forge is the one that literally bussed his entire team last game, right? 

• Like 2