Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Point it out to me then, because what I seem to recall was you saying I'm obvious scum, me asking why, and you basically coming up with some bizarro pickle logic about my vote being unfounded but being eaten up by others. I have not really seen why you think  am scum as you have alluded to the idea that it wasn't because I was on Swag, though I don't know if you were doing that purposefully or not. 

The fact that you think its solely about swag doesn't help

Just now, rackcs said:

The fact that you think its solely about swag doesn't help

This is a very interesting response given that I was actually asking you to point it out so that we could basically have open discourse about it. You continue to shy away from it. Why is that? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The fact that you think that after spending the last two games with me as scum is pretty amazing, or intentional

It’s nothing to do with meta and everything to do with you leaving that quote on SwAg to be honest. I’m not sold on you either way tbh.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I should have shot Mwil damn

You going away from the 3 names I gave you above hockey makes me think you’re scum.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It’s nothing to do with meta and everything to do with you leaving that quote on SwAg to be honest. I’m not sold on you either way tbh.

What quote? You mean vote? 

Well, I couldn't have changed it at the end. Jammed up there. I could have changed it earlier, but Rack charging into the rescue for Swag's honor or some such crap made me feel better about the swag vote at the time. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You going away from the 3 names I gave you above hockey makes me think you’re scum.

As scum you would say this