Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm done with this. Touch is absolutely scum. I'd start there. Also nervous about BCB 

Lol, so I make a statement (that absolutely warranted a response) that you conveniently ignored. Then I bring it up and you attempt to demean me by stating I don’t have an understanding of the English language because I “expected” a response from a statement. 

now, you just want to turn face and OMG HES TOTALLY SCUM. 

lol

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Lol, so I make a statement (that absolutely warranted a response) that you conveniently ignored. Then I bring it up and you attempt to demean me by stating I don’t have an understanding of the English language because I “expected” a response from a statement. 

now, you just want to turn face and OMG HES TOTALLY SCUM. 

lol

ask what you want to know. 

Just now, Forge said:

If you have something you want to know, ask it. I'm not the one running from anything here. You want an answer, but can't even tell me what it is you're looking for. I see nothing to respond to from your OP, so that's where we stand. 

If you need something further, ask the question. Be blunt about it. 

Keep avoiding it bud. 

Keep avoiding it bud. 

How many times am I going to have to say that. That seems to be the opposite of avoiding it. 

Me running? You’re the one who said you’re done with this ...... 

If you want to know something, ask. It seems to me like you really don't have anything, and were just looking to try and find something to pick on. LIS, scum. 

Just now, Forge said:

How many times am I going to have to say that. That seems to be the opposite of avoiding it. 

If you want to know something, ask. It seems to me like you really don't have anything, and were just looking to try and find something to pick on. LIS, scum. 

You damn well know what I’m talking and playing coy. 

Please clarify what you are seeking to know with this statement. I seriously see nothing to respond here to. You were offering an opinion that you thought the comment odd.

I'm okay with you thinking that. Whatever floats your boat

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You damn well know what I’m talking and playing coy. 

See prior post. I have no idea what you're looking for. You think it's odd. Okay. You have an opinion on it, I'm cool with that

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

This is such a ridiculous take. You ******* lynched the claimed town cop and are then saying I'm scum for "not saving him" by voting hockey even though at end of day I was on the strongest other lynch. I'm baffled. Scum *** pickle.

Earlier you were getting at me about being defeatist

I lynched him bc of pretty clear reasons.  

You purposely shouted from the rooftop that he was town and lynching him was so stupid....but did NOTHING about it.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

In pickles mind he does it is ok for him to be hesitant with his votes.  He places that expectation on other players.

Not at all.  I made my 1 post/vote and was confident I made the right one. Still am. 

Forge was looking for someone to start a bw on squire bc he didn't want to do it.  That IS teh difference

• Like 1