Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How are you cleared?  Did you die and your writeup state something?

Did you read the night writeup and the orca white text. 

You are scum so I know you won't believe the host or orca but the others imo better start getting their heads out of their *****. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Did you read the night writeup and the orca white text. 

You are scum so I know you won't believe the host or orca but the others imo better start getting their heads out of their *****. 

I read them both.  Orca had a brother, that is you.  Orca said you were cleared.  

The host never said you were cleared.  Your brother did, but it is possible that you were not aligned with orca.

I do think you are camper alingef, but you are not cleared.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why would I not. 

You are telling me you are the only one with a kill and you have killed at least 3 town and not listened to me once.  

Why would I listen to you? You are usually wrong. And you are wrong again. Do you know why? Because everyone is Green!!!!

17 hours ago, Dome said:

Folks sat around the fire roasting marshmallow and discussing how they were going to get out of this pickle.

"Uh, what's that?" someone pointed to a rather large figure on the ground just outside the reach of the fire's light.

"BROTHER!!!!!" A man cried out and dove onto the ground next to his brother. He cradled his body and cried, but it was far too late. "He protected this Campground with his life! GOD DAMN WHOEVER DID THIS!"

@The Orca was dead from an axe wound to the head. He was Camper Aligned.

@squire12

"Pickle"

Also why would I be caring of my brother if I was a double agent.  Everything reads plain as day.  I know you dont want it to bc it clears me and puts you, forge, and counselor in a bind.