Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14341687

If I flip green, will you believe Squire? I need you two on the same page here. I think you're town. I know I'm town. I have to assume that squire is town at this point (if he's not, kudos to him, he played this brilliantly). 

There can't be 4 mafia at this point, the game would be over. That would make it three at most, potentially lylo if mafia has a hit, but I'm going to need to take that chance if it's going to get the both of you on the same page. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

If I flip green, will you believe Squire? I need you two on the same page here. I think you're town. I know I'm town. I have to assume that squire is town at this point (if he's not, kudos to him, he played this brilliantly). 

There can't be 4 mafia at this point, the game would be over. That would make it three at most, potentially lylo if mafia has a hit, but I'm going to need to take that chance if it's going to get the both of you on the same page. 

And what about me?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

And what about me?

I think you are town. You're also open to voting wherever the data supports voting. You don't have a bias going on against anybody. 

Pickle clearly is dead set against squire, and by proxy, me. We can't get anywhere if town is split. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you flip green it will do nothing.  At this point probably nothing will change my mind on squire.  

He has played this game HORRIBLY.  

He made a move to get a power role killed d1 and one of the stronger players claiming cop (his supposed role).

He flip-flopped on his pushes at the end of d1 and start of d3, at the convenience of the situation. 

He said I was town and then pushed me as scum when counselor was threatening to kill him and then immediately switched back when cousnelor was not going to.  

He then happens to come out and claim a role that swag claimed...the very person he happened to make a move to get killed.  He then uses that to to start clearing people but mafia does not kill him....

He also faked a role PM from dome (that didn't fool me for one second).  Only reason to do this is to try and sell something that is actually a lie.

Honestly the case that he is scum is so strong that people like you saying "if he's not, kudos to him, he played this brilliantly" is so laughable that this is your worst game ever or you are scum with him.  

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you flip green it will do nothing.  At this point probably nothing will change my mind on squire.  

He has played this game HORRIBLY.  

He made a move to get a power role killed d1 and one of the stronger players claiming cop (his supposed role).

He flip-flopped on his pushes at the end of d1 and start of d3, at the convenience of the situation. 

He said I was town and then pushed me as scum when counselor was threatening to kill him and then immediately switched back when cousnelor was not going to.  

He then happens to come out and claim a role that swag claimed...the very person he happened to make a move to get killed.  He then uses that to to start clearing people but mafia does not kill him....

He also faked a role PM from dome (that didn't fool me for one second).  Only reason to do this is to try and sell something that is actually a lie.

Honestly the case that he is scum is so strong that people like you saying "if he's not, kudos to him, he played this brilliantly" is so laughable that this is your worst game ever or you are scum with him.  

You tunneling on me makes this an awful game for you