FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Just now, rackcs said:

So, so good. The second to last episode killed me because I wanted the finale right then.

Ep 8 was quite literally the closest thing to perfection I've ever seen. Ep 9 was fantastic, absolutely fantastic - but still wasn't close to 8. 

I almost don't want another season, simply because the only direction you can go with this story is down.

36 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ep 8 was quite literally the closest thing to perfection I've ever seen. Ep 9 was fantastic, absolutely fantastic - but still wasn't close to 8. 

I almost don't want another season, simply because the only direction you can go with this story is down.

Just based on lindelof's track record I'm gonna disagree and almost demand another season 

27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dammit i had dropped hbo whem GoT ended too

Gotta stick with it. HBO has some of the consistently highest quality television around in all genres. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Watchmen was brilliant all season long.
I've been really enjoying His Dark Materials as well.