FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

How anyone hasn't learned that in Finn time "late tonight" means like lunchtime tomorrow for most of us, I'll never know.  Finn's like 3-4 hours deep into a Taco Bell coma right now more than likely.

i go to sleep at 7am est & wake up around 2pm est. 

i'm working on the comp now. or building the motivation to type up the basic instructions. i'd say 45 minutes tops. 

• Like 1

Period 6: Shark Tank
Shark_Tank_Logo.jpg

* You and your camp will collectively pitch a product that retails for $19.99

* Me and 4 other "investors" will judge upon 3 criteria: 1) how interested we are in the product 2) how we perceive the potential profits that could be generated from the $19.99 retail price 3) how impressive your product "pitch" is

(My selections for the four other judges will remain a mystery until the submission deadline passes.)

* Your camp can utilize whatever technology you'd wish to utilize. There's no word limit, but it's best to be precise, nobody likes a ton of words

* Your product can be absolutely whatever you want it to be. But it obviously must be a unique product. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things That Could Be In Your Pitch If You Want Them To Be 
* Picture or visual representation of what the product looks like.
* Product logo/unique name design
* An advertisement hyping the product/marketing visuals you may utilize 
* Information on production costs
* Market analysis
* Etc., etc.... Include whatever you want in whatever format you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deadline for Submission: Wednesday 10pm est (Potential for 24-hour extension if both camps struggle to meet the deadline) 

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250

• Like 1

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250

The ARENA Has Reopened

* Find a partner
* Battle to guess which movie/television star I'm thinking of
* Every 30 seconds I will say another movie they were in

Deadline for Round 1: Wed 10pm Est

Finally I have a chance to pitch my bed toilet.  It comes with a little flap and you just roll over and pee directly in your bed instead of having to get up and walk to the bathroom on cold nights.  I’ve waited so long to pitch this unique item that everyone will have in their household.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Finally I have a chance to pitch my bed toilet.  It comes with a little flap and you just roll over and pee directly in your bed instead of having to get up and walk to the bathroom on cold nights.  I’ve waited so long to pitch this unique item that everyone will have in their household.

****, did finn accidentally invite you to our discord too?

• Like 1