Week 12 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You think the Saints only lose one and whomever wins the West gets the other bye?

Yea I think the Saints finish 13-3. Their schedule is so-so. In the West you could see both SF and Sea at 12-4 with tougher scheds but I think Seattle has a decent shot at 13-3 the way they're playing. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Yea I think the Saints finish 13-3. Their schedule is so-so. In the West you could see both SF and Sea at 12-4 with tougher scheds but I think Seattle has a decent shot at 13-3 the way they're playing. 

They are playing really well.  I think they are the toughest team.  Maybe the Ravens right now.  Seahawks really need us to win this game though.  

It looks absolutely miserable in Foxboro.

I went to a Mizzou game like that once.  K-State kicked our *** and it was raining and like 35 degrees (F) and I'm completely waterlogged.  Then my dad tells us in the 3rd quarter that he had like 5 more rain ponchos in the car.  I was not happy.  So a couple of us went back to the tailgate and set up the space heaters we had.  Steam was coming off of us, but we dried off pretty well.

20 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So if we lose to either MN or SF and NO loses to a NFC team, and Seattle and San Fran finish 12-4 we get the #1 seed!