DreamKid

GDT 11/25/19 Week 12: 8-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-4 Los Angeles Rams

1 minute ago, Danand said:

Rams fans are calling for Weddles head. This sounds as familiar as when he was with us.

And we protected him with the best CB core in the league too.

Didn't catch it live, but looks like Mekari is the back-up C.  Massive assignment in your first serious playing time to have to block Donald

Just now, DreamKid said:

Heavy PA has made it easy on him to develop.

I still want us to go oline early in the draft. No matter how we try to trick ourselves into believing Lamar Jackson is this good, it doesn't happen without an oline. If our front office don't recognize that and try to keep it together with UDFA's, we will come to struggle. Basically all teams experience this if they don't invest in that oline. We will get a feel of life without Yanda and I fear it won't be a good experience.

Textbook by Humphrey.

1 minute ago, Danand said:

I still want us to go oline early in the draft. No matter how we try to trick ourselves into believing Lamar Jackson is this good, it doesn't happen without an oline. If our front office don't recognize that and try to keep it together with UDFA's, we will come to struggle. Basically all teams experience this if they don't invest in that oline. We will get a feel of life without Yanda and I fear it won't be a good experience.

Won't get any arguments from me. 

Goff is an idiot. He moves his running back protection over to the wrong side. We’re blitzing him to the left and he sends the RB pass pro to the right. 😂 

Maybe it is just bad luck, but the field have caused a couple of players down already

Was that a pimp muppet or something? The one with the gold tooth. lol Putting Miss Piggy and that corkscrew tail out on the corner.