First 2020 Mock Offseason

pnies20

Coaching staff:

right now it’s looking as if they will all stay. I have a hard time thinking Wilks will get stolen away at this point.

Free Agency: there really aren’t many free agents that I’m personally interested in. One guy I liked last year and could be a decent rotational DT is Rodney Gunter. He knows Wilks scheme and is a decent pass rusher from the interior.

Rodney Gunter - 2 years 8 mil

Extensions:

Joe Schobert - 4 years ~32 mil - He’s not elite but he is around a top 10 Mike. He’s great in coverage and has some splash plays now and then. He is somewhat of a turnover machine. Plus he roasts the Steelers. 

Damarious Randall - 3 years ~21 mil - he’s a decent safety who thinks he’s worth more than he is. Injury issues and just slightly above average play limit this to a 3 year contract.

Ricky Seals-Jones - 2 years 6 mil. He’s got mismatch potential and is probably the only TE on the roster besides Njoku after the season.

Kareem Hunt - 2 years 18 mill This seems silly but he’s the biggest priority in the off-season. He takes our offense to a completely new level. Should understand a shorter contract due to disciplinary history. If he doesn’t like it he Should seriously be franchised.

Khadarel Hodge - 1 year 2 mil. replaces Higgins for now. 

Greg Robinson - 👀

Cut/Let walk:

T.J. Carrie 

Rashard Higgins

Olivier Vernon

Chris Hubbard

Christian Kirksey

All these guys are being paid way too much and cutting them/letting them hit free agency frees up a bunch of space cap space

Draft:

1. Tristan Wirfs OT Iowa - He’s a better run blocker than pass blocker right now. But he is damn near elite as a run blocker. If he cleans up his pass pro he can be a franchise LT. Starts out on the right side. We let Greg handle LT one more year.

**Trade**

Duke pick plus our 2nd and a 2021 3rd to sneak back into the 1st

1. Jalen Reagor WR TCU - legit 4.35 guy and a kick returner. Adds a guy to take the top off the thing. 

3. Brycen Hopkins TE Purdue - Njoku clone. Huge mismatch, great hands, red zone threat.

4. Kyle Dugger S Lenoir-Rhyne - Big time, small school prospect. Big hitter and flies to the ball. Might not start right away but SS will be a patchwork of Burris, Dugger and Redwine.

6. Shaq Quarterman ILB Miami - Abysmal in coverage but a great run defender. Will be a ST contributor with a high ceiling.

7. Alton Robinson DE Syracuse - This is my gamble. Dude was arrested for armed robbery in 2016. He has 3rd round potential. I can see him falling like a rock because of the league’s stance on not necessarily this issue but anything to happen in the future. The league will be looking at him out of the corner of their eye his whole career. 

7. Me FB - LETS GOOOO

Edited by pnies20
  • Like 2

Where tf is the mock? 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤👌😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

4 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Extensions:

Joe Schobert - 4 years ~28 mil - He’s not elite but he is around a top 10 Mike. He’s great in coverage and has some splash plays now and then. He is somewhat of a turnover machine. Plus he roasts the Steelers. 

I think you’re way under on the value on this one personally.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Where tf are our later draft picks? 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😡😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

MY WIFES STILL YELLING AT ME

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Draft:

1. Tristan Wirfs OT Iowa - He’s a better run blocker than pass blocker right now. But he is damn near elite as a run blocker. If he cleans up his pass pro he can be a franchise LT. Starts out on the right side. We let Greg handle LT one more year.

Image result for tracy morgan hell no gif

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This. Greg Robinson is not a left tackle one keeps rolling with if there are better options.

Signing one in free agency will cost 30-50 mil. I’d rather keep Greg for another year and bounce him Once we figure out the cap space or move Wirfs to LT. Greg isn’t that bad. Hubbard is clearly worse.