Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

1.  Yeah, with nearly 70% of our allotted time elapsed, we are certainly not in "crunch time."  Good take.

2.  You're trying to distance now that your plan has blown up in your face.

3.  "I wouldn't do this if I were scum!"

4.  I didn't have to draw out who roleblocked me, since my move is a thread move.  Lmao.  You can roleblock me every day!

5.  Just you and your brother, really.  Because it's demonstrably false and lie, are you going to start the woe is me schtick you used to do?

6.  You made up an investigation significantly into the day phase, after being absent the whole phase, in what amounts to a pretty close lynch.

7.  Bipolar, Green.  Hope @Pickle Rick and @squire12 remember their takes on "lying" when I flip exactly what I claimed, with all the thread evidence of my ability.

I didnt make anything up. You want to now complain about timing, but when @Pickle Rickpushed you repeatedly about ghosting in previous games you cried like a baby about people having lives. It's just more hypocritical statments from you. Maybe I wanted to see who you interacted with and what Dome had to say to gauge where I should go next. Maybe I'm writing a thesis of a movie draft and didnt have time for the for sure back and forth that would ensue so i waited until I did. Dont give me that **** about time. You are Blue Aligned...period!!!

Just now, The Orca said:

I didnt make anything up. You want to now complain about timing, but when @Pickle Rickpushed you repeatedly about ghosting in previous games you cried like a baby about people having lives. It's just more hypocritical statments from you. Maybe I wanted to see who you interacted with and what Dome had to say to gauge where I should go next. Maybe I'm writing a thesis of a movie draft and didnt have time for the for sure back and forth that would ensue so i waited until I did. Dont give me that **** about time. You are Blue Aligned...period!!!

Like 10 of my posts, simple easy.  You get to kill me and lynch Dome.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

also, low-key, this post is hilarious.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This is why I'm done with Mafia.  I didn't want to play this game, and didn't volunteer to play.  So, why do I care?  Let's make it fun: ten likes and I post my Role PM.

Now you are going to rage quit when I believe you still arent the lynch lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=8716053