Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

this is the **** I'm talking about.  

man how I want to be right and rub it in your all's faces!!!!!

you cant really rub it in our face.

if orca is lynched, its his own doing. He said he watched squire, and if town, has been trolling the game. 

it actually looks better for his sake if he flips mafia. and least theres honor in being the last scum to die. If hes town, engage protcol d1 lynch

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

if orca is lynched, its his own doing. He said he watched squire, and if town, has been trolling the game. 

it actually looks better for his sake if he flips mafia. and least theres honor in being the last scum to die. If hes town, engage protcol d1 lynch

What if you all just did what I wanted you all to do...but like 3 days ago B|:DxD:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

For real, I don't understand what pickle is thinking. He's over here like, look at how crappy my brother is at this game. I knew all along he was a good guy! By how terrible he is at playing this game!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

For real, I don't understand what pickle is thinking. He's over here like, look at how crappy my brother is at this game. I knew all along he was a good guy! By how terrible he is at playing this game!

Trust me my fine sir, I am way smarter than all but 2 people give me credit for 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Trust me my fine sir, I am way smarter than all but 2 people give me credit for 

I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence, I just think your brother's argument is pretty terrible.

and the worst part of it is, nobody is arguing with him that nacho could be scum also. We all agree with that. There's just a logical order in which to do this.

• Like 2