Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick  I think you should block who you feel is most likely mafia of the remaining players after orca.  If you feel that is Nacho, then roleblock him so you can prevent a kill.  

In the insane situation that Orca is a bomb, I would say that you and @NS922 should not vote for him. The rest of us are locked. 

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

not dejected, just nothing else to do.  it's nacho or orca and I feel it's nacho and he should have been first. we know what to do tomorrow, lynch nacho.

Curious as to why the order matters?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

why would you humor him?

I humor most things said. 

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

So,

@NS922 were you redirected last night?

No, I don't have anything else to tell yall for this game.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

In the insane situation that Orca is a bomb, I would say that you and @NS922 should not vote for him. The rest of us are locked. 

Alright then

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc I have a stronger feeling its nacho.  How else can you explain no more silences when I blocked him? 

Easy. They didnt put in a silence. Didnt want to be tracked/watched. Silence is a stupid role. They didnt last night either, even if it is Nacho. 

But again, you seem to be forcing everyones hands with your actions just because you dont want Orca to be lynched first.... 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Easy. They didnt put in a silence. Didnt want to be tracked/watched. Silence is a stupid role. They didnt last night either, even if it is Nacho. 

But again, you seem to be forcing everyones hands with your actions just because you dont want Orca to be lynched first.... 

Again as you said, it doesn't matter.  Its nacho or orca.  It's why I'm not fighting it that much today and told malf I wouldn't fight it. 

If it's not orca is 98% nacho. We just have to go through another night and day.