Week #12 Steelers vs. Browns Backyard Brawl Part 2

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I have just one long-winded thing to say to Cleveland and that is....

NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOOOOOODBYE!

never seen a team and fanbase talk so much when the team has not done anything

the Carson Palmer, chad Johnson and  houshmandzadeh Bengals did more before they started yapping

8 minutes ago, August4th said:

The should get past that. I am interested in seeing where they end up in the TO count. If you get 45+, that is exceptional.  I just wish that fichner would get his act together, his play calling at times is just the worst.

2 hours ago, SlevinKelevra said:

really need KC to hand Oakland a loss today

and that happened.  We will be the #6 seed at best, it's us or the Titans and we might need to win out because the Titans are playing really good. Maybe in the last week the Ravens rest players, then only to lose to us in the AFCCG :o How is that for a delusional fan.

This playoff will be interesting, right now we would go to Houston. It could be JJ vs TJ Watt as I read that JJ might be ready. 

Bills go to KC.  Maybe the bills can slow the Chiefs down with their secondary and defence. 

I just want fichner to call a decent game.  This team still is being held back

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Chargers, Colts, Raiders all lost. Now we need the Titans to lose a couple games...or the Texans, either way.

win out and get into the playoffs  , that's how I would look at it.  It's close though, and the schedules for the Titans and other teams that could take our spot appear more difficult . Titans play texans twice, Raiders and Saints. Right now if we have the same record, I think we still get in but I could be wrong

steelers can get in at 9-7

the key will be who we lose to for tiebreaker purposes, also hope the Ravens sit their guys in week 17.

but for real getting in the playoffs will just be gravy for me tbh. one more win and this season has been a success all things consider

Edited by August4th

is there a chance we could actually play the Ravens week 17 and then the first game in the playoffs? Suppose the chiefs win out 12-4 and the Ravens finish 12-4, the chiefs would be the #2 seed.   Imagine playing the same team 2 weeks in a row in their building? I can't remember that happening.

real talk, i am a tomlin fanboy, but difference between an elite coach and a rookie coach showed with the way the myles garrett saga spilled in to this game 

now i’m no one of those idiots who’s saying kitchens wearing a shirt lost them the game because only an absolute nonce would say that... but kitchens and co tried to make all the myles garrett business “a thing” this game, whereas what ever tomlin and co were doing behind closed doors in re: that, they did not let it seep in to the public space. it’s actually quite belichickian