Streaming options for this week

holt_bruce81

23 hours ago, The LBC said:

RB: Marlon Mack (vs ARI) - As long as Luck is out, regardless of who the QB is, the offensive gamescript will be tamer (meaning checkdowns), they'll be limiting Frank Gore's touches so they don't run him into the ground early, and Mack already out-touched Robert Turbin and saw goal-line duty ahead of him in Week 1.

WR: Nelson Agholor (vs KC) - The soft spot in the Chiefs defense is Stephen Nelson, which was the route that Pats took to actually move the ball in the 1st half.  Alshon is likely to draw Marcus Peters, but Agholor should be able to do some damage too, particularly if the Eagles are forced into a gamescript that necessitates throwing a lot.

I'm encouraged.  I'm starting Mack and Agholor in DFS this week.  Let's see if it pays off...

58 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I'm encouraged.  I'm starting Mack and Agholor in DFS this week.  Let's see if it pays off...

Mack's the option I'd been suggesting to people who were looking to spend big on an out-and-out stud at RB1 this week and then would have little to work with in terms of RB2 budget.  Because all the upper tier of RB1's (Zeke/Bell/Shady) have rough matchups this week, I've actually gone with a strategy of spending heavy on WR, TE, and QB and extremely low in RB (Mack and James White) in DFS.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

I need a defense to stream. It really is slim pickings. Best matchup is Titans @ Houston. Texans have given up the most points, but 41 was to Jaguars week 1 with Savage starting.
Not much left out there to grab.

Looks like the other best options are NYG @ TB or NYJ @ JAX. None of them really scream out to me.

Edit: Someone picked up NYG and dropped LAR vs DAL

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Which ones of these defenses to stream this week?

Currently have DET @MIN 

Thinking about swapping with

NE @ CAR 

Or

ATL @ BUF

Which one do you like the best this week? 

i do not trust NE at all. Carolina is gonna run the ball down their throat

Archived