Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Steelers (1-0)

swede700

Just now, St Vince said:

I had to laugh at this. Tebow is a horrible QB  it's not even close. He's out of the league because he's not a NFL QB. Your opinion doesn't hold weight because Kaep has won playoff games and played in a SB. Kaeps protesting last season is the only reason he doesn't have a job period.

357ikna.jpg

35 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

What headaches? The fans who would moan about it? Because Kaepernick isn't doing anything on or off the field that would cause anyone any headaches. He already said he'd stand for the anthem. 

I wouldn't have wanted him before he started kneeling. Never been a fan of his play.

14 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Read the Steelers GDT...they seemed to think Rhodes was fairly grabby on AB. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Wanted to post good game in their thread but we did not play well, at all. Penalties need to get cleaned up big time. 

Their tackles were grabby on our defensive ends. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

I think our special teams unit is missing Cordarelle Patterson a lot.  He is the best returner in the league, and he was also doing a very good job as a gunner last year too. 

But instead of Patterson, we got Murray, Jones, Sutton as our prize FAs after OL.

Archived