Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DER10N92

AFC Playoff Picture

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

******* Browns can never do anything right.

Yeah, but at least the Titans took care of business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Lookin like the Steelers game might get flexed to SNF

Granted it would be tough to go from SNF to playing on Saturday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Granted it would be tough to go from SNF to playing on Saturday 

I hope they flex Hou/Ten instead of our game for this very reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I hope they flex Hou/Ten instead of our game for this very reason.

But prime time Josh Allen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

But prime time Josh Allen

3 prime time games in a span of 4 weeks with the regular week being against Baltimore would be something eh? 

I am excited about the home prime time game we'll for sure be getting next season. 

Edited by Trentwannabe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

3 prime time games in a span of 4 weeks with the regular week being against Baltimore would be something eh? 

I am excited about the home prime time game we'll for sure be getting next season. 

Flexed. Might have to go..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill's control their own destiny for #1 seed. I hope you guys pull out some kind of miracle and win the division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, drew39k said:

Bill's control their own destiny for #1 seed. I hope you guys pull out some kind of miracle and win the division.

No they don’t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bills win out and the Pats lose to Chiefs the Bills not only win the division but also take the #1 seed. This Baltimore game is what will dictate division. If they lose they have a 95% chance of making the playoffs with 1 more win which is possible with a 3rd string qb in Pitt and the Jets who have lost to 2 teams with a 0-7 record or worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, drew39k said:

Bill's control their own destiny for #1 seed. I hope you guys pull out some kind of miracle and win the division.

Need to beat the Ravens and have NE lose to KC.

Two very tough tasks for the week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Need to beat the Ravens and have NE lose to KC.

Two very tough tasks for the week.

I think the chiefs win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×