The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lets presume people are telling the truth. That would make the group of Orca (tracker)/Josh (jailer) cleared. Counselor/KOTN is less likely, but if they are, then where the hell was scums hit? Options* would be:

Malf put it in and was jailed

They attempted to hit Malf

They attempted to hit Slappy as well.

Malf/Dome (was it dome?) are pushing really hard that Daboyle is scum and wanted Slappy dead for a day investigation; which seems far fetched. Why wouldnt Slappy just come out with his results? And why was he so intent on linking Daboyle to me? I think Slappy was just going HAM because his buddy is in the game and he was excited. 

EDIT: *Options with information known. Could have hit someone protected. 

You forgot the part where I'm the Cop.

Just now, SwAg said:

At this rate, you'll be caught up to where I said as much a page ago pretty soon.

I’m sorry not all of us sit in front of a computer and have note pages and diagrams and grids and graphs. Because some of us just don’t give a crap that much and we have other life events that are happening that are more important. Mr. Mafia.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I don’t believe Mafia also hit Slappy.

1. KOTN is the mafia VIG

or

2. As Matts said Malf was jailed and he put in the mafia hit.

I believe option 1 is most likely

Mafia doesnt have a vig. Vig - vigilante. Vigilante's are people who hunt down criminals by taking the law into their own hands. Mafia have goons, strongmen, hitmen, etc. 

This was pointed out to you last night. It weirds me out that you keep calling it the wrong name. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Mafia doesnt have a vig. Vig - vigilante. Vigilante's are people who hunt down criminals by taking the law into their own hands. Mafia have goons, strongmen, hitmen, etc. 

This was pointed out to you last night. It weirds me out that you keep calling it the wrong name. 

I don't know why you all claim to not understand what he's saying because he says Vig instead of hit.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m sorry not all of us sit in front of a computer and have note pages and diagrams and grids and graphs. Because some of us just don’t give a crap that much and we have other life events that are happening that are more important. Mr. Mafia.

I don't have any of that.  All I got is some simple one-part sentences that you're better than apparently.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't know why you all claim to not understand what he's saying because he says Vig instead of hit.

Please point out who claimed not to understand? Which person didnt get that he was referring to a hit? Who was it?