The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So Touch is a role cop? I thought he was the alignment cop

Why did you think alignment cop?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

did touch even claim anything?

Not directly. But he knew Swags role and didnt deny he has results on someone else. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Why did you think alignment cop?

Not directly. But he knew Swags role and didnt deny he has results on someone else. 

Cause it seemed that he knew Swag wasnt the Alignment cop, so I figured that was why he didnt want me pushing the Swag results/who he visited...that also lead me further to the convert/frame idea

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Cause it seemed that he knew Swag wasnt the Alignment cop, so I figured that was why he didnt want me pushing the Swag results/who he visited...that also lead me further to the convert/frame idea

He claimed swags specific role.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

your vague posts set off red flags in my head

Theyve been going off in my head since yesterday. Magnified today. I think he is either scum rolecop or in chat with the scum rolecop. Just like I dont foresee 2 town redirectors, I doubt there are 2 town rolecops. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Theyve been going off in my head since yesterday. Magnified today. I think he is either scum rolecop or in chat with the scum rolecop. Just like I dont foresee 2 town redirectors, I doubt there are 2 town rolecops. 

Well if Touch is a role cop then it's back to Touch/Counselor like Bcb/Counselor 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did someone possess you recently? 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Can I go back to being The Cop?  Bodyguard makes me feel like I’m mall security, not some trooper who is getting ready to steal from the evidence locker and kill visible minorities

Incorrect. Kevin Costner makes out with the visible minority.