The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Hey I had some journal entries too....

I was "on your jock" because I wanted you on edge and I felt your game was one I could push regardless of your role. Even for friendly other, getting rid of a good player who might figure you out and get you killed for fun is not a bad play at all.

My worst read all game was literally "maybe he's scum, if not it's useful for me to make everything hard for him"

Not to mention I was an important part of literally every single scum death (maybe not KOTN?). 

LOOK AT ME NOW

THE MVP GOES TO THE GIMMICK

Might figure you out.

I figured you out.

Just now, daboyle250 said:

Yeah the shot Dome took against Josh came right after he broke the tie at the last second despite town largely agreeing to double lynch Josh and I so no matter what, a massive target would be on him.

He was the obvious and correct choice to kill.

Clearly worked out. @daboyle250 I actually did feel dirty how that went for you especially after last game and how you went out.

One of the best  friendly other/survivor performances I've witnessed, personally.

You are all very welcome for being made a part of it. It was my pleasure.

I don't really think I should get MVP. It's matts, like I said earlier.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Now for some additional story:

On Sunday, I started exhibiting flu like symptoms which ended up being the flu. I was hospitalized Monday, and got out yesterday. I was in partially for the flu but the other part due to a rareish heart condition. I was on the forums, but sometimes no more than a few seconds and my comprehension wasn’t amazing. My fiancée did a lot of the work for me because she read a lot. It’s not that I wasn’t going to talk or claim intentionally, it’s that I was no good at even coming up with anything in my state. I was actually trying to find a replacement because I was useless at that point. The only part I could execute for my game was the last minute vote for Daboyle

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better.

I genuinely feel bad for you that you have been scum in 2 town stompfests. 

Also, tell your fiance to make a FF account! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

One of the best  friendly other/survivor performances I've witnessed, personally.

You are all very welcome for being made a part of it. It was my pleasure.

I don't really think I should get MVP. It's matts, like I said earlier.

Yep, im glad you kept it hidden.

nicely done

Josh is acting exactly the same as last game; there is no distress, curiosity, or misplaced paranoia that others will kill him.

(sorry wouldn’t let me quote this exact thing as I’m on mobile)

@SwAg I wish I could say it was part of the game I was playing but the reality is I was bordering nonfunctional soon after this game began. Also, not the ideal scenario, I’ve been forced to be mafia the first 2 times I do this game online and it’s an adaptation because I am naturally a more face value type of guy.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better.

I genuinely feel bad for you that you have been scum in 2 town stompfests. 

Also, tell your fiance to make a FF account! :)

Lol. I told scumchat that she thought it was stupid but it was distracting me from another hospital stay.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Might figure you out.

I figured you out.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:
5 hours ago, Dome said:

@SwAg list your "should be" winners and losers, since you're so hung up on that this game.

If it makes you feel any better, you're the second-most competent Town player alive.