The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Would have won if you listened to me too.  

Both would have worked. My plan was fool proof if people stuck to it. 

Crazy how even if your comedy of errors didn’t result in the loss, your hubris would still have caused you to lose.

Error 1: Trusting my teammates

Error 2: Bolding a sentence that had my name

And we wouldnt have lost.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

“You guys should lynch Dome because he was blocked.” 

“Alright, vote SwAg because I’m retarded.”

Two days later

”I vote for myself, on accident, in LyLo.”

(you left out the part where I was supposed to have double moves the night before)

But anyways. Hakuna Matata. 

God what a great game.  

Made a million times better because it was you.

Every game we have had a super OP GF has led to drama. I dont like those ridiculously hard to kill roles. If you remember that game, I nailed Dome like N2. He even admitted after the game that it was a great read. I just couldnt get him killed. How many times did we lynch him? Like 3? 4? 

I dunno. Not a fan personally. But, lis, entertaining. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Both would have worked. My plan was fool proof if people stuck to it. 

Error 1: Trusting my teammates

Error 2: Bolding a sentence that had my name

And we wouldnt have lost.

(you left out the part where I was supposed to have double moves the night before)

But anyways. Hakuna Matata. 

If you played marginally better at any point in the game, instead of essentially setting two of your investigations on fire, you would have won. Don’t blame your teammates for doubting you and not rewarding you with a motivation after you screamed Cult the last two phases.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Every game we have had a super OP GF has led to drama. I dont like those ridiculously hard to kill roles. If you remember that game, I nailed Dome like N2. He even admitted after the game that it was a great read. I just couldnt get him killed. How many times did we lynch him? Like 3? 4? 

I dunno. Not a fan personally. But, lis, entertaining. 

The only reason you weren’t lynched on D3 is because I stopped it.  And, if you remember the game, you backed off Dome until Day 6 after you “caught him.”

Your revisionist history is next level.

Just now, SwAg said:

You literally couldn’t have wasted any more of your role if you actively tried to do so.

Whats your point? I said about 500 times that game I was playing horrible. I told host I was playing horrible. I told host it was a dumb idea to bring me back because I was playing bad and checked out. 

Do you think I am attempting to say I played well? Perhaps reread the comments. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Whats your point? I said about 500 times that game I was playing horrible. I told host I was playing horrible. I told host it was a dumb idea to bring me back because I was playing bad and checked out. 

Do you think I am attempting to say I played well? Perhaps reread the comments. 

Seeing as that is the position you’ve maintained for months, and still maintain you only lost due to others, I don’t know what to tell you.

You were actively bragging about how well you played throughout endgame and postgame.

If you actually somehow managed to reflect and realize you were dreadful then good for you on the growth.