TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

3 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Sorry i didn't mean distance wise, I should have been clearer. My point is comfort level.

The closer I am with someone the more likely I am to joke around in ways that I wouldn't with a stranger. Orientation would be irrelevant. That tends to be the sentiment with the younger generation. You treat your buddy as your buddy, not walk on eggshells.

Joke =/= flirting

5 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

The line can absolutely be blurred, though.

Have you *ever* just been nice to someone - or joked around with someone - in a completely good nature manure - and they take it the wrong way?

Sure. I agree it could be joking. It would be a little odd for that to be the case though.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Sure. I agree it could be joking. It would be a little odd for that to be the case though.

Maybe. Who knows, he might be into Des. But if he's his buddy - and he is like that with other friends - then I would not read into it.

....but then again I am the absolute worst at reading into things.

Like...I had talked about starting a fire - and he replied don’t try and catch anything on fire or I’ll have to come down there. 

And I mean we’ve never met and have been talking every day since August. You’d think if he were straight he’d back off or not send pictures of certain things. He also apparently has gay friends, but he won’t give me their number(s).

I dunno...it’s possible that I’m overthinking this or taking things out of context. But it doesn’t feel like that to me. I guess I’ll see what happens come December. 

Oh. Well. This is very different then. I assumed he was pretty tight with you. Not a virtual stranger.

How...are you folks talking and never have met? Is this like a FF thing where Football is a community of sorts? It would be like Matts snapping pictures and sending them to you. LOL

47 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Oh. Well. This is very different then. I assumed he was pretty tight with you. Not a virtual stranger.

How...are you folks talking and never have met? Is this like a FF thing where Football is a community of sorts? It would be like Matts snapping pictures and sending them to you. LOL

Im tight with a midget community. Same thing Except I have to pretend I am 1'6 instead of 6'1. 

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I know him through showing GSDs. 

On 11/1/2017 at 10:25 AM, Desperado82 said:

Like...I had talked about starting a fire - and he replied don’t try and catch anything on fire or I’ll have to come down there. 

And I mean we’ve never met and have been talking every day since August. You’d think if he were straight he’d back off or not send pictures of certain things. He also apparently has gay friends, but he won’t give me their number(s).

I dunno...it’s possible that I’m overthinking this or taking things out of context. But it doesn’t feel like that to me. I guess I’ll see what happens come December. 

Des, if he's sending you pics of his junk. I can promise you that is NOT something heteros do with each other. 

45 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Des, if he's sending you pics of his junk. I can promise you that is NOT something heteros do with each other. 

Lol no...not to that extent. Just...there's certain facial expressions you don't make when you send a picture to someone if you aren't interested in them.

Archived