TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

Man, I don't know how many people on here know about him, but Mac Miller apparently died of a drug OD at age 26. Always liked him, never loved his music, but I saw him play live at a music festival and it was one of the best live performances I've seen.

Also, being 25, it hits home even more.

7 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

My barbell is 44 as well. So I load a 44, 33, and 22 on either side. Boom 242. 

I have seen Weider INT'L weights before. It wasnt until you posted the picture that it sparked my memory. They are used some times at competitions. 

My son stared middle school football last week. His school is a run first team and he is a pocket QB in every sense of the word. So they put him at the starting QB on B team. The starting QB on A team is a big fast kid. 

First game last week my son gets to throw 10 passes (a lot for them). He plays lights out hitting kids on 30 yards bombs. The starting QB on the A team gets called about 10 passes, he runs on every single one of them except 1 - a ~3 yard dump to the full back.

Tonight, my son is now the starting QB of the A team. Im nervous. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

My son stared middle school football last week. His school is a run first team and he is a pocket QB in every sense of the word. So they put him at the starting QB on B team. The starting QB on A team is a big fast kid. 

First game last week my son gets to throw 10 passes (a lot for them). He plays lights out hitting kids on 30 yards bombs. The starting QB on the A team gets called about 10 passes, he runs on every single one of them except 1 - a ~3 yard dump to the full back.

Tonight, my son is now the starting QB of the A team. Im nervous. 

He's probably better than Dak.

Archived