Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

19 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you pushing me is different than when Orca squire and dome were pushing me? How exactly? 

you’ve said several times now that there is a “concerted effort to save me” and have stated several times that me, mwil and counselor are connected. Yet, somehow that doesn’t equate to you saying they’re protecting me? 

I have literally walked you directly through the viewpoints that are contradictory but somehow excluded in your evaluation, even tho they hold the same exact weight. 

@SwAg all you’re trying to do is get this into a circular argument. I’ve literally stayed these several times at this point and this isn’t even all of them. 

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

This does not seem like a concerted effort at all!

Yep, excuse me Swag how could I have possibly mistaken this for you saying there was a concerted effort to save me. My reading comprehension must be poor. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Okay how about this. Llama isn’t likely to help us much if he is town anyway. He ran away with his tail in between his legs. Let’s lynch him if he flips town we lynch Touch next. We can agree on this and move on. 

If this was genuine you would've said this at the beginning.

1 minute ago, KOTN-93 said:

If this was genuine you would've said this at the beginning.

It is genuine. But I’m seeing all this back and forth arguing as pointless. It’s not getting anywhere. You don’t know me so don’t tell me what is genuine from me and not. You can back up.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yep, excuse me Swag how could I have possibly mistaken this for you saying there was a concerted effort to save me. My reading comprehension must be poor. 

You seemingly skipped a full paragraph explaining those quotes in the initial post.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

This does not seem like a concerted effort at all!

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Nope.  I'm Town.  And you're engaged in a narrative campaign with Counselor and Touch, and you have no way of refuting anything I actually said, so you're going to stick with the MAGA strategy of keeping with 1-liners even complete retards cannot mess up.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Throw in the cross shade between MWil and Counselor, and I'm feeling pretty confident in Touch/Counselor/MWil.

Yet Swag, “never said anything about a concerted effort to save me”

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Okay how about this. Llama isn’t likely to help us much if he is town anyway. He ran away with his tail in between his legs. Let’s lynch him if he flips town we lynch Touch next. We can agree on this and move on. 

Now that’s an interesting position to stake out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yet Swag, “never said anything about a concerted effort to save me”

The subject of all of that is me.  I don’t know how you can read the initial post, where I say what the concerted effort is, then quote all of that, and be confused.