Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m going to take a nap. So swag before you say I disappeared. Now you know dirt bag

Oh no!!!! Another thing to connect us!!!!

Just now, MWil23 said:

A few things:

1. I took a nap

2. I said you’re a master manipulator 

3. It’s the Army/Navy Game

Oh, and you’re Mafia. 

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

UPDATE

Womemes and Gentlememes, we have ourselves a challenge. For day one, you can only vote for @Llamalover or @theuntouchable.

tenor.gif?itemid=11190804

18 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

LLAMA 

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Vote Count:

@Llamalover - 3 - UNT, Josh, Pickle

@theuntouchable -

People who have memed and voted today:

very_nice.jpg?1463602254 - Dome, Counselor, Slappy, Mwil, Malf, DaBoyle, Squire, Orca, Josh, PR, Swag, Racks, KOTN, Llama

People who have either not memed or not voted:

homer-disappear.gif?1450475643  - Gopher, UNT, Naz, NS, Wolf,TKN

Please keep the VC up to date. 

I believe pickle and Josh were already voting llama.

18 hours ago, rackcs said:

theuntouchable

18 hours ago, Llamalover said:

Touch

18 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Llama

18 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

giphy.gif

Touch response to rackcs.   Cute gif about trying to entertain?  Not sure the purpose of the post.   Seemed to not be worried about how the vote would turn out.

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

rude

llama

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

llama

18 hours ago, Counselor said:

Llama 

I want to challenge someone 

17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Vote Count:

@Llamalover - 7 - UNT, Josh, Pickle, Daboyle, TKN, Malf, Counselor

@theuntouchable - 2 - Llama, Racks

People who have memed and voted today:

very_nice.jpg?1463602254 - Dome, Counselor, Slappy, Mwil, Malf, DaBoyle, Squire, Orca, Josh, PR, Swag, Racks, KOTN, Llama, UNT, TKN

People who have either not memed or not voted:

homer-disappear.gif?1450475643  - Gopher, Naz, NS, Wolf

Please keep the VC up to date. 

Bunch more llama votes.  

This had the initial feeling of a well liked, well respected player vs a novice.  Votes certainly broke that way early. 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you have been able to follow along with my counter points even without numbers (as your paragraph responses have clearly matched the paragraph of mine) but now you want me to restate everything, again, with numbers so you don’t miss it? 

even though every single one of those was inside of my responses and you’ve simply stated “they aren’t the same” when, in fact, they are exactly the same. They’re just of a different opinion than yours. 

No, I dismissed points that I felt lacked context or a factual hook to raise them from speculation to plausible.  See, I went through each point and provided the factual basis for my thought, and you dismissed it out of hand as without substance.  You didn’t even provide that much.  Half your “counterpoints” are declarations and conclusions that leave me wondering how you got to X from A.

If I rampantly failed to respond, now is a good time to show everyone just how malignant and manipulative I was being by providing numbered incidents that show my disingenuousness.  If you have something you think is legitimate, I have tee’d myself up for it right here.

Youre obviously still here, doing the same old song and dance instead of taking what I’m sure you’d think is a damaging blow on scum.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I believe pickle and Josh were already voting llama.

Touch response to rackcs.   Cute gif about trying to entertain?  Not sure the purpose of the post.   Seemed to not be worried about how the vote would turn out.

Bunch more llama votes.  

This had the initial feeling of a well liked, well respected player vs a novice.  Votes certainly broke that way early. 

The gladiator gif was my claim. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except, each one of those has been clearly defined, pointed to and brought up, repeatedly. 

I’m telling you that they haven’t been, and I’m the audience they’re directed at, and I’m telling you how to remedy it.  You literally just keep repeating the same vague and conclusory allegations, and turning your nose up at the opportunity to hold my feet to the fire on this.

Edited by SwAg
Conclusory

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, I dismissed points that I felt lacked context or a factual hook to raise them from speculation to plausible.  See, I went through each point and provided the factual basis for my thought, and you dismissed it out of hand as without substance.  You didn’t even provide that much.  Half your “counterpoints” are declarations and conclusions that leave me wondering how you got to X from A.

If I rampantly failed to respond, now is a good time to show everyone just how malignant and manipulative I was being by providing numbered incidents that show my disingenuousness.  If you have something you think is legitimate, I have tee’d myself up for it right here.

Youre obviously still here, doing the same old song and dance instead of taking what I’m sure you’d think is a damaging blow on scum.

I stopped at the first sentence. 

so apparently, according to you they lack context or factual hook, yet, you’re attempting to use their direct opposite to paint me as scum. So they work as not lacking context or factual hook so long as it’s you stating them? 

39 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Okay how about this. Llama isn’t likely to help us much if he is town anyway. He ran away with his tail in between his legs. Let’s lynch him if he flips town we lynch Touch next. We can agree on this and move on. 

At this point llama needs to be the lynch. He hasnt helped and his reaction to the whole thing up until now has more or less been nonexistent.

Now what I will caution you on is the "If Llama is town we lynch Touch next" stance. There is a more than likley scenario that Touch is town and did jump the gun and wanted to see how people reacted. His posting of who would you kill then tranfering to ****,marry, kill (yet somehow I got who do you want to kill you lol) showed a thought process of where he was trying to solve the game imo. At this juncture I'd say Touch is town and if Dome now is claiming the Kotn is 100% town claim as fake, then the best lynch is llama (who I think really did claim unblockable kill and when I pointed it out was told to say it was not his claim). That's what is sticking out the most imo on llama

11 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

I don't buy touches reasoning because ist too risky D1 as a town power as he suggests?

On a hunch on one guy?? otherwise he can only be an other then. Is that better?  How can touch be town?

He picked an easy target he thought he could win a duel with

3jgzhl.jpg

He picked an easy target he thought he could win a duel with for an easy myslynch. I feel pretty damn sure of that.

Like I said before at best Reckless as **** town or Mafia

He didnt pick an easy target. If he wanted an easy target he picks me. That would have easily ended in my lynch. He picked a target he thought was scummy....based on his replies I can see that being what he thought. Now reckless I agree with. Being reckless is more of a town read imo. Touch isnt a reckless play as scum (not saying him changing MOs isnt possible). He routinely tells me just flat out no, when I have suggested things as mafia with him before and not even that reckless of stuff. He is a calm patient player when mafia. That's why he blends well

• Like 1

Bro, you’re now saying you’re not even reading my posts.  

My analysis was accompanied with the set of facts that I analyzed to reach my conclusions. This isn’t even up for debate.  It’s just the words as they’re written.  I literally cited specific examples, repeatedly, and you’re not even contesting that until now.

You've talked yourself in a circle for hours.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m telling you that they haven’t been, and I’m the audience they’re directed at, and I’m telling you how to remedy it.  You literally just keep repeating the same vague and conclusively allegations, and turning your nose up at the opportunity to hold my feet to the fire on this.

Oh no, I’ve absolutely held your feet to the fire on this. For a while now actually.

I’ve continuously pointed out how the arguments you are using against me, yet their equivalent opposite is outright ignored by you and continues to be. 

you claim to not know what I speak of, yet you have responded and said “they aren’t equivalent”. Even though they are, they’re an exact equivalent. They just don’t support the narrative you’re attempting to push here. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Bro, you’re now saying you’re not even reading my posts.  

My analysis was accompanied with the set of facts that I analyzed to reach my conclusions. This isn’t even up for debate.  It’s just the words as they’re written.  I literally cited specific examples, repeatedly, and you’re not even contesting that until now.

You've talked yourself in a circle for hours.

Oh, I’m sorry. Was I suppose to continue reading beyond the hypocritical viewpoint you started with?