Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. I never said you were fighting hard for anything 

2. I never said you were trying to prove me wrong 

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It has nothing to do with the argument or how many you make.  

Its the substance of your post, how hard you are fighting to prove me wrong, and the fact that a hit has been mentioned. 

You said exactly both of these things 

tenor.gif?itemid=5205799

Can’t let this gem get paged 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I feel more like racks is defending his brother much in the way that you or pickle would. He’s not swagging it by spewing a bunch of nonsense. He’s providing his read of his brother and the things that make him doubt what I did. 

1. I'm not defending him because he's my brother, I'd gladly lynch his *** if I thought he was scum. Your reasons are just obvious bull****.

2. Swag and I are largely giving the same reasons for why we think you're full of ****.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I feel more like racks is defending his brother much in the way that you or pickle would. He’s not swagging it by spewing a bunch of nonsense. He’s providing his read of his brother and the things that make him doubt what I did. 

Not really. He was vague, avoided it the first time I asked, and avoided whether he thought he would do it as town or as scum. It was a lazy *** post to appear to answer without answering imo

Just now, rackcs said:

1. I'm not defending him because he's my brother, I'd gladly lynch his *** if I thought he was scum. Your reasons are just obvious bull****.

2. Swag and I are largely giving the same reasons for why we think you're full of ****.

1. I call BS on that. I caught him and I know it. Especially now with his claim. He’s also avoided answering my question to him since then. 

2. Not really, swag just kept repeating the same nonsense completely ignoring anything relevant on the counter view point. You have spoken more about how you think my initial read was wrong and that i was “disingenuous”. Even though that thought pattern is inherently wrong, it’s still different from swags. 

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not really. He was vague, avoided it the first time I asked, and avoided whether he thought he would do it as town or as scum. It was a lazy *** post to appear to answer without answering imo

Lol I'll keep that in mind next to pickle is under suspicion and you get questioned about it.

15 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

1. I call BS on that. I caught him and I know it. Especially now with his claim. He’s also avoided answering my question to him since then. 

2. Not really, swag just kept repeating the same nonsense completely ignoring anything relevant on the counter view point. You have spoken more about how you think my initial read was wrong and that i was “disingenuous”. Even though that thought pattern is inherently wrong, it’s still different from swags. 

For number 2, it's funny how you described exactly what you've been doing and attributing it to swag.