Matts4313

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Swag - touch, daboyle, bcb, Naz

Touch - swag, orca, squire, Wolf

2 minutes

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

votes up to malf 

swag is the smart vote but touch is a giant burlap sack of douches

@wolfeyestrk  why would you say swag is the smart vote when you yourself have your vote on Touch?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I haven’t seen anything you’ve done of note. Orca 1.0 maybe Orca 2.0 your biggest thing of note has been “pushing” Swag since you came back because you were so sure he’s scum. Yet, you never actually pushed for a vote on him. 

I have answered you several times. I have agreed that my inaction put pickle in a position of risk which helped in his death. I did not save Swag, period. As soon as you quit trying to attach it to that, maybe then we can talk. 

I pushed like hell to lynch Swag over Pickle the 1 hour I had once coming back in. You were so sure he was scum but let it tie and Pickle got lynched...you are scum 

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

lol becouse malf hasnt liked swag, i have been very honest about why i voted touch >< i think hes a bag of ******* him and counselor have had a hard on for me since the start

If you felt it was smart, why would you not yourself choose to make the smart vote?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I pushed like hell to lynch Swag over Pickle the 1 hour I had once coming back in. You were so sure he was scum but let it tie and Pickle got lynched...you are scum 

Do you recall where I voted that night? 

p.s. it was you. If people had started listening to me sooner in this game we would have been in a better spot. Dome was never gonna stop pardoning the scum. Swag kissed up to him so hard so dome would know mafia was on his side.