Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I talked about what you said. I asked “you didn’t ask any questions about it” and your response was “it was pretty straight forward, outside of the scum mafia mix up” 

And the scum/mafia mix-up was the only question I asked? I really am baffled by the mental gymnastics you're doing

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I asked him a direct question and his response was that “it was pretty straight forward” minus the part he messed up earlier. 

instead of just saying “I asked the difference between scum and mafia” (even though that was pointed out in thread right as his claim was taking place) 

Because the PM was straightforward about the role. I just didn't know the difference between the two. So it was of no fault of Matts' role PM. 

I just want ya'll to know, I'm on page 77 and I got one message for everyone in this game. 

giphy.gif

I got **** I do with my weekends. I'm sorry I didn't stop by busy life for you all to ******* tell me your sad sob mafia stories. 

My thoughts so far because for some reason ya'll decided to say my name more than all the games I've played with you prior combined. 

The biggest thing that I have read so far is Touch using a day ability to challenge Llama to a duel. Which for someone polarizing like Touch should be a slam dunk. I don't want to lose a town-aligned touch over a town aligned Llama. But the question to me is why did he choose Llama? It reminds me of my thinking from the last game when I decided I needed to push for Daboyle hard. My read said scum on Daboyle and I stuck to my gut. It backfired on me and I ended up with this glorious sig. The point I am trying to make is, I dont see scum making this move. I'm not going to say Touch is clear, but I definitely understand his logic. 

Daboy.. Llama

With that said, I'm gunna keep trying to read up while feeding my children and if ya'll dont like it. 

giphy.gif