Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im saying dome is town but he mispardoned

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and usually the gov can pardon unlimited

(sometimes not)

Almost always not, in the games there has been 1. Only 2 I remember that they could unlimited was Fallout and whatever game Forge was mafia and had it. All others are usually 1 or 2 shot. Like I said, with Matts distaste for unkillable rolls...I highly doubt there is an unlimited pardon

• Like 1

Half the game won't talk to me because they're scared I'll get them killed if they open their retard mouths.  Then you have Touch, who is just drawing color memes on the window with his tongue in his interactions due to the left over Crayola he munched down on.

There was nothing even close to a genuine response yesterday from Touch, and the idea that you'll let him off indefinitely (oh ho ho, cue: "who said indefinitely?") is beyond me.  If anyone else did that, they would be under significant scrutiny.  Touch literally changed his argument with me after misinterpreting half of it and saying it has no substance while repeating it back to me as applied to me... so it has substance for me, but not for him.  Oh, and then simply concluded "that doesn't matter" for a decent amount of it, which was somewhat par of the course since almost 1/3 of his post was simple conclusions or declarations that went:  Point A --> Point D, with no idea how you get there.   Made more hilarious by the fact that he has an erection for me saying "contextually, these things are different and should be treated differently."  Now, he simply wants me to do busy work for him because he can post endlessly and circuitously a bunch of hazy talking points, but if we were to both compile a numerical list of our arguments (and arguably, I already ******* did because my post was logically separated and kept the rhetorical fluff quips to a minimum) he would get washed because his arguments ******* sucked.

I swear to Christ, you're like a bunch of ******* mongoloids who just see two big posts and think "these are the same."

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

dome, i dont think you ever got LVP ever yet.

might be a front runner thus far

i have no idea what you thought llama was telling the truth, especially his actions in OT

False.

i shot my shot, not my fault if other people can’t use the night to find scum