Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Point 1:  He immediately enters with a quip.  Prior to this, Touch has been pointing out that I am being a gimmick player, and others allude to me being useless.  So, I'm either supposed to play as a gimmick player and be criticized for that; or if I actually make any points, I am invalidated because I'm no longer in a gimmick.  That is ridiculous.  This is why I said it's you and others trying to formulate a narrative around me, and I bumped a lot of quotes about it.  

So, when I do it it’s just a quip and meaningless. When you do it, it’s a fact?? Wrong. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

No.  I'm not wrong.  I said you were largely ignored.  And later that you were alive at LyLo and lost. 

You said Forge tried to shoot you in dispute to what I said, when what I said is accurate.

It's all there in the quotes.

On 6/17/2019 at 10:24 PM,  Dome said: 

VonDoom and Butch Alonzo drew first and shot down the Frito Bandito.

His gun was still clutched in his hand. It twitched a little. His trigger finger moved.

"EVERYBODY RUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"

The group scattered! They hid behind barrels and horses and all kinds of old timey western ****! They ran into buildings and outhouses, THEY HEADED FOR THE HILLS!

But nothing happened. Minutes went by, then hours.

"My legs hurt!" said a man crouching behind one of the workin' girls for cover.

"Maybe he was a nilla?" asked another.

"A wuh?"

"He means maybe he can't shoot us after all tha!."

After some hesitation the group headed back to the body. 

Forge was still breathing. Barely.

In his last breaths, he spoke to them.

"Meow. Mee-ow."

"What in tar-*******-nation?!"

Forge gasped. "It's catonese. I'm the ***** whisperer round these parts."

"Well, what did you say?!?!?"

"'Get 'im, boys."

A herd of feral cats poured from the alley and tore Butch Alonzo to bits! There were dozens of them! He never stood a chance. 

@theuntouchable is dead! He's Town Aligned.

@Forge is actually dead! He's Town Aligned

VonDoom McDoom and Mr. McGillicuddy looked around nervously, but The Bounty Hunter and John Marston already had their guns drawn.

VonDoom threw down a smoke bomb and vanished! He fled back to hell!

Pierre McGillicuddy ran out the front door, never to be seen again. He changed his name to Priscilla McGillivray, grew out his hair and became a working girl down in New Orleeeens, or so I've been told. 

BANDITS WIN!

@SwAg @bcb1213

@squire12 @The Orca

You are wrong because it was a town player that killed me, which was my entire argument. You tried to spin it as tho I knew there was no risk involved, except I was killed by town in that exact game. 

That was literally not the argument.  The words are there.  People can read them.  You're once again dropping out words in my quote to bolster an already weak point.  Disingenuous at best.

Alright, well, I'm not responding to posts like this.  I gave actual explanations and went through it painstakingly to be clear.  And Touch is showing up doing this:

"Oh oh so why cool for you but not for me??? yah u think u got fact, but ur rong"

Point 2:  You're objectively and demonstrably wrong on the facts, and you're dismissing my analysis based on an erroneous contention of facts.  But, later, we somewhat resolve this later by you simply stating that The Old West game is irrelevant without explanation.  I know, you're going to try to reduce this down to an "opinion" bit, but this is not a matter of opinion, it is matter of analytical process.

It is an objectively analogous fact pattern.  It is relevant because (1) it informs how people are likely to react, which changes the risk calculus for the one using the ability; and (2) people may have inexplicably differing reactions in a substantially similar scenario, with a logical inference being: something is different about them between the two games

what facts have I been wrong on exactly?? I’ve already proven what “facts” you messed up on. 

so again, my analytical process is dismissed but yours should be accepted outright because ...... 

I also pulled up the game that was in question and proved you to be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That was literally not the argument.  The words are there.  People can read them.  You're once again dropping out words in my quote to bolster an already weak point.  Disingenuous at best.

I have literally been going through your entire post and quoting in parts to avoid a gigantic post. 

Your argument was that I did it as scum because there is no risk involved. I explained the risk and have since proven that risk. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, well, I'm not responding to posts like this.  I gave actual explanations and went through it painstakingly to be clear.  And Touch is showing up doing this:

"Oh oh so why cool for you but not for me??? yah u think u got fact, but ur rong"

Lol so I point out exactly where you’re attempting to do the same thing as me and your response is “I’m not responding to this” 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Point 2:  You're objectively and demonstrably wrong on the facts, and you're dismissing my analysis based on an erroneous contention of facts.  But, later, we somewhat resolve this later by you simply stating that The Old West game is irrelevant without explanation.  I know, you're going to try to reduce this down to an "opinion" bit, but this is not a matter of opinion, it is matter of analytical process.

It is an objectively analogous fact pattern.  It is relevant because (1) it informs how people are likely to react, which changes the risk calculus for the one using the ability; and (2) people may have inexplicably differing reactions in a substantially similar scenario, with a logical inference being: something is different about them between the two games

what facts have I been wrong on exactly?? I’ve already proven what “facts” you messed up on. 

so again, my analytical process is dismissed but yours should be accepted outright because ...... 

I also pulled up the game that was in question and proved you to be wrong. 

Touch, you have to give me more to respond on than this if you're being serious.

I am explaining my process step-by-step and providing the basis for the analysis.

You're going through and doing... this.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I have literally been going through your entire post and quoting in parts to avoid a gigantic post. 

Your argument was that I did it as scum because there is no risk involved. I explained the risk and have since proven that risk. 

I already responded to this, and I responded elsewhere as well.  You're still dropping out words that are rather significant to make your position seem stronger.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Point 3:  I'm still talking about going back to The Old West Game to get this information on who is acting differently relative to the present scenario that is substantially similar.  As I already explained above, you can use this information to question people and apply pressure, and you interpreted that as re-reading this thread.  Alright, maybe you misread that, but it's definitely clear that I'm referring to the Old West Game because I am referring to people "acting differently in the situation beforehand," or in other words... last time it happened... in Old West.  Either way, the Old West comparison game remains relevant for the reasons I've outlined, and you deny that.

Yes, I misread that in that I assumed you were taking this game. 

I still disproved the notion that there was no risk and was in fact correct that I (as town) was killed by a town member. 

So, for those keeping track at home, I said "almost no risk" and Touch said something the effect of saying that "there wasn't a large risk," and now Touch is not even hung up on the distinction between "almost no risk" and "not a large risk," but rather dropping out "almost" entirely to change my position to an absolute position to give him something easier to argue.

This is what you guys act like is equivalent.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I have not dropped out any words. I have literally quoted in piece by piece. 

I've pointed out what you've dropped out multiple times now.  And it materially changes the statement.  And you just keep repeating it.