Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Except that same process, caught him. You can try and spin and inflate things however you see fit. I made a play, llama messed up and I caught him. 

This isn't a response. You're literally saying "I have a process, and I caught him."

Rick has a process too, and you've said a few times that Rick is pretty decent and has better reads than people give him credit for, but his process is awful and when he tries to explain he ruins it. 

Do you see why your explanation does not work?

Sure but my entire point was that there was risk because I was killed BY TOWN. 

oh well, good job.  My point was that Town "largely ignored you" "until LyLo."

But thanks to you, I can now add in the detail that: Town ignored you until LyLo and then only shot you because they could literally not shoot anyone who was non-Town.

Good point, Touch.  You really handed me my keister on that one!

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Point 6:  I really didn't, though.  I gave you a few jabs about you being scummy, but nothing substantive at all.  I did not push the issue until I allowed the day to progress a bit and saw a pattern.  I waited til almost half of the remainder of D1 had elapsed, and I did it because it felt like there was more to the D1 move and there was a demonstrable pattern among a few posters related to me.

The irony in this post is astronomical. You attempt to completely dismiss my analysis of your move by simply stating you’re town. It was very apparent WHY you decided to make this push. I have explained my analysis on that. 

The irony in this post is astronomical. You attempt to completely dismiss my analysis of your move by simply stating you’re town. It was very apparent WHY you decided to make this push. I have explained my analysis on that. 

Touch, you literally agreed with this characterization like less than an hour ago.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, technically, you have a 100% chance to be shot by Town based on that game, Touch. 

I apologize.

Your argument was there was next to no risk/almost no risk/minimal risk (I’m including extra explanations in case you get confused again) because I was largely/mostly/partly (again to keep from you confusing it) ignored by town. 

my counter argument was that there was more risk involved than what you were trying to push. I was killed by town. This disproves your false narrative. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Are you even reading?  I already responded to the analytical part of your post, and then this was the follow-up where you accused me of taking the position immediately, when I waited like 15 hours or something to take this position or push hard.

This is why I say things are incoherent.  You're responding to make it disjointed and more difficult to follow because you can isolate out portions from above and below that prevent the full picture of my response.