Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Because people were railing on that pickle was scum. So I thought why not either confirm this or determine he is town. 

See, that's not really what I think you would do as town. I would think you'd be the type to try to catch scum rather than confirm town.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23 how long have you sat on this information?

SwAg is both the alignment cop and tracker...check it out:

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Except, I know you don’t actually have anything because I’m Town, and you didn’t go anywhere on N1, so I’m skeptical that you went anywhere last night too.

Also:

Lie detectors can really come back to bite you:

18 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don't have a chat.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

See, that's not really what I think you would do as town. I would think you'd be the type to try to catch scum rather than confirm town.

Well consider yourself surprised then. I told pickle before I would save him. I told y’all Orca Mwil and Pickle were my team. Swag clearly is on llamas team. So I will do whatever I can to protect my guys. This is the way I was determined to play this game. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Well consider yourself surprised then. I told pickle before I would save him. I told y’all Orca Mwil and Pickle were my team. Swag clearly is on llamas team. So I will do whatever I can to protect my guys. This is the way I was determined to play this game. 

I'm not considering myself surprised, I'm considering myself very skeptical. You're telling me that after railing for days that llama and swag were clear scum, you wouldn't be trying to catch one of them? Because that's exactly what I think you would do.