Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, MWil23 said:

My invest is spot on perfect and I saved it for the right time. Since Dome has taken it upon himself to do whatever he wants and basically play a game of kindergarten recess mafia and take his ball and go home if he doesn't get what he wants, there's no more reason to go down this road.

It’s almost like if people were willing to help me and work with me, things could be different 

it would be super crazy to just ignore the guy that’s holding all the power

Just now, MWil23 said:

My invest is spot on perfect and I saved it for the right time. Since Dome has taken it upon himself to do whatever he wants and basically play a game of kindergarten recess mafia and take his ball and go home if he doesn't get what he wants, there's no more reason to go down this road.

Yeah, you don’t have a lie detect.  And I didn’t lie there.  So, if you want to try to be like me and fake invests effectively, maybe take some tips from my successful plays.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Interesting. Please, do tell what I am.

Yes it is. You have a chat.

So, let's keep track:

SwAg: Said I went nowhere N1

Also SwAg: Said Pickle is scum

Also SwAg: I'm a cop!

Also SwAg: I'm not JUST a cop, I do other stuff too!

P.S.

He knows I'm a Princess because it's true. His faction knows it too. They've wanted me gone for a reason since then.

This really gets better every time I read it.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, you don’t have a lie detect.  And I didn’t lie there.  So, if you want to try to be like me and fake invests effectively, maybe take some tips from my successful plays.

My lie detect was 100% perfect and the results were confirmed. You DO have a chatty.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s almost like if people were willing to help me and work with me, things could be different 

it would be super crazy to just ignore the guy that’s holding all the power

You do what you gotta do, and I'll do what I've got to do.

Just now, MWil23 said:

My lie detect was 100% perfect and the results were confirmed. You DO have a chatty.

You do what you gotta do, and I'll do what I've got to do.

Nah, you don’t.  

If you’re saying you’re a Princess role, then you’re not a lie detector.

And I didn’t lie, so.

Just now, MWil23 said:

If Dome is going to hold this game hostage, I vote that all of us just post our PMs and die with honor. Town Meme Mafia seppuku

I’d be really interested in seeing the Lie Detecting Princess role! 😂

@Dome they would rather die than reasonably work with you, man.  It breaks my heart.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Dome what exactly are you going for here? 

Kind of  a Tom Hardy's Joker meets Sam Rockwell's Ace of Spades....

but really, I've kind of spelled it out. What part do you need me to explain better?

Example of one of the most recent issues I've had:

I asked pickle why he didn't hit me if he claimed he was going to multiple times.

Pickle (not denying that he claimed to hit me) asked me to provide two pieces of evidence of this.

I asked him, why two? I provided one time he hinted it, and rackcs provided the other time he claimed it.

Rather than come back around and address me, he wants to get hung up on the fact that I said he claimed it multiple times and he only claimed it one and a half times. He doesn't want to talk about the claim, just the numbers stuff that doesn't matter at all.

Then when I called him out for playing this game rather than just answering the question, he yelled and cursed at me.

All this after I said I would've pardoned him. Which is true. 

How is that supposed to make me feel, touch? How am I supposed to work with someone like that?