Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

Swag you little man you going to threaten to cancel night again? Lmao

Important thing that SwAg is setting up here:

1. He claimed he was going to cancel night earlier. (See the above that counselor referenced)

2. He then accuses me of being a Princess, to which I jokingly respond that I am/that his faction knew based upon the context of his ridiculous multiple claims

3. He refuses to back off of this, cites a wiki article/role that Matts posted in the OP, and gives the caveat that it's a BELOVED PRINCESS. For those of you that TL;DR, it's that if she dies, night is skipped, so here's what he's going to do:

*Kill me, skip night himself with HIS OWN ability (to skip night), and then parade around the "I told you so" dance and lie about me making up a lie detector invest to clear himself and say that I have a passive ability

It's the perfect crime in plain sight to clear himself AND kill me, who caught him RED HANDED

SwAg

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I already did.  It's even bolded for you in the post.

Explain how that is not what you said.  You seem to be making a concerted effort to be vague by restricting all of your opinions to rhetorical questions, so I've given a very reasonable interpretation of your words as written... What did you mean by them if not what I said?

I was not vague, at all. 

I clearly outlined how I my read revolves around your reaction to me poking. I have poked you in just about every single game for a very long time now. You generally get caught up with it at first until you realize what I’m doing. Then you respond with “I hate you” “**** you” “don’t talk to me” etc etc. again, the statement varies from game to game but it’s essentially the response of “****, he did it again” 

you tried to state that it was about you calling me scum and arguing with me. 

Those two are not the same thing. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I didn't even learn from my mistakes about talking in circles with Touch.

It’s not circles this time at all, at least not on my end. I specifically stated why I did what I did, what I saw when I did, and even referenced back to a few times that it happened (quoted previous games where your response was “I hate you”, there is quite a few others with a similar response but I can’t recall the exact wording). 

your response was that I think you’re scum for completely different reason than what I had very clearly outlined. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s not circles this time at all, at least not on my end. I specifically stated why I did what I did, what I saw when I did, and even referenced back to a few times that it happened (quoted previous games where your response was “I hate you”, there is quite a few others with a similar response but I can’t recall the exact wording). 

your response was that I think you’re scum for completely different reason than what I had very clearly outlined. 

This time.

I'll wait...

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. He claimed he was going to cancel night earlier. (See the above that counselor referenced)

2. He then accuses me of being a Princess, to which I jokingly respond that I am/that his faction knew based upon the context of his ridiculous multiple claims

3. He refuses to back off of this, cites a wiki article/role that Matts posted in the OP, and gives the caveat that it's a BELOVED PRINCESS. For those of you that TL;DR, it's that if she dies, night is skipped, so here's what he's going to do:

*Kill me, skip night himself with HIS OWN ability (to skip night), and then parade around the "I told you so" dance and lie about me making up a lie detector invest to clear himself and say that I have a passive ability

It's the perfect crime in plain sight to clear himself AND kill me, who caught him RED HANDED

SwAg

So far the silence is deafening...

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg

Tbh that doesn’t really add up to me. The biggest question is how did he know you were a princess? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Tbh that doesn’t really add up to me. The biggest question is how did he know you were a princess? 

He called me princess and then ran with that when I said that I was a princess (context of his 3 claims), and he ran wild with it, posted the theory, etc.