Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He called me princess and then ran with that when I said that I was a princess (context of his 3 claims), and he ran wild with it, posted the theory, etc.

bro, I tagged everyone and they can read the posts.  You haven't even denied being The Princess yet lmao

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Important thing that SwAg is setting up here:

1. He claimed he was going to cancel night earlier. (See the above that counselor referenced)

2. He then accuses me of being a Princess, to which I jokingly respond that I am/that his faction knew based upon the context of his ridiculous multiple claims

3. He refuses to back off of this, cites a wiki article/role that Matts posted in the OP, and gives the caveat that it's a BELOVED PRINCESS. For those of you that TL;DR, it's that if she dies, night is skipped, so here's what he's going to do:

*Kill me, skip night himself with HIS OWN ability (to skip night), and then parade around the "I told you so" dance and lie about me making up a lie detector invest to clear himself and say that I have a passive ability

It's the perfect crime in plain sight to clear himself AND kill me, who caught him RED HANDED

SwAg

You're still memeing dude.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Me: Post reasonable theory and likely blow a hole in his scum plan after catching him in a lie detector lie

SwAg: You're memeing

L

O

L

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Important thing that SwAg is setting up here:

1. He claimed he was going to cancel night earlier. (See the above that counselor referenced)

2. He then accuses me of being a Princess, to which I jokingly respond that I am/that his faction knew based upon the context of his ridiculous multiple claims

3. He refuses to back off of this, cites a wiki article/role that Matts posted in the OP, and gives the caveat that it's a BELOVED PRINCESS. For those of you that TL;DR, it's that if she dies, night is skipped, so here's what he's going to do:

*Kill me, skip night himself with HIS OWN ability (to skip night), and then parade around the "I told you so" dance and lie about me making up a lie detector invest to clear himself and say that I have a passive ability

It's the perfect crime in plain sight to clear himself AND kill me, who caught him RED HANDED

SwAg

It's just not what happened, man.  And since you're lying, you already know that, but I appreciate the attempt so I'll engage in this.

It's not the stupidest thing I've ever seen, and honestly, it's probably the best so far this game, but still meh for prospective reasons (that most people wouldn't know).  The inverse would realistically be better for scum.

Yeah, I said I was going to cancel night.  I said was going to do like 10x things this game.  So, really, it seems like you're on your fifth try to get a "role claim" to stick with me, but whatever.  If I'm scum I'm using the Night cancel Night 1 every time, and I've done so every time I've had it for the past 10 years.  So, the plan relies upon your role existing, and scum not hitting the reset button on D1, which scum will almost always do because it has the most widespread impact.  Just at its base, canceling Night is not a very pro-Town thing to do unless you're in LyLo and desperate.

I called you princess, and you claimed Princess and that "SwAg's faction investigated me and wants me gone!"  Then later you insinuated you were the Princess at least twice, and you left a breadcrumb trail.  You're The Princess based on your posts and thread actions, and I'm using the same logic employed on D1 for the Calculator, and you're not really backing off of the Princess bit either.  If you don't react as you have, the "plan" doesn't work, but master puppeteer or something.  So, yeah, you're The Princess, and all your mannerisms indicate that, so yeah.